Thread: Man, We Roll Deep!

Backup

Man, We Roll Deep!

This weekend I was in Monterey at Laguna Seca to watch the Moto Gp. I must've saw at least a dozen people wearing Steelers gear.

I know this may not sound like much to you, but in contrast I only saw one person in Raiders gear and no other teams represented.

The Steelers Nation is strong and thriving!

UUuuuuu!
    "There were several reasons and instances where the faint of heart would have let go of the rope." - Mike Tomlin -

Uu uuuuuu!

Re: Man, We Roll Deep!

Quote Originally Posted by BDESteel
    This weekend I was in Monterey at Laguna Seca to watch the Moto Gp. I must've saw at least a dozen people wearing Steelers gear.

I know this may not sound like much to you, but in contrast I only saw one person in Raiders gear and no other teams represented.

there always has to be one idiot...

Pro Bowler
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Backup

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

"There were several reasons and instances where the faint of heart would have let go of the rope." - Mike Tomlin -

Uu uuuuuu!

Pro Bowler

Was down in LBI (Long Beach Island, NJ) last week. It was close to 100 degrees every day. I packed my home Lambert jersey and Armpit Jr.'s home Troy jersey. Wife thought I was nuts. The night we wore our jerseys out to dinner/amusement park we counted 6 other people wearing Steeler gear (jerseys, t-shirts, hats, etc.) We didn't see any other teams represented. Not even the locals (Giants, Jets, Eagles, etc.)

Backup

UUuuuuu!

UUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

UUuuuuu!
    I was in Monterey in late May, saw several vehicles there with Steeler stickers, one on a massive SUV with a huge logo and even bigger STEELERS letters on the rear gate. Don't recall seeing any Raiders or Niners stuff out there. I was pumped up to see the Steel Nation out there, for sure.