Thread: Dear Dr RuthlessBurgher

Legend

User Info Menu

Dear Dr RuthlessBurgher

Thanks for keeping me up to date on the pens! You are one fine posting machine.

The biggest problem I have with the NHL section is that I keep forgetting it's here cause it's buried so low down on the screen.

Is there any way we could get it listed between the Steelers and General Discussion sections?

I suspect we'd get tons of Pens discussion and participation in this forum if people noticed it.

As a mod, can you go modify that for me?

As one of Pittsburgh's recent champs, the Pens deserve a higher profile on planetsteelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Dear Dr RuthlessBurgher

I'm using Doctor Ruthless as my team name in our fantasy league here this year!

Mods can modify individual threads, but can't move around entire forums. That's more of an admin issue (you can P.M. jhansle about it if you feel strongly about the matter).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.