Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Figured I'd Introduce Myself

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Figured I'd Introduce Myself

    Glad to have you aboard the Planet!

    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Figured I'd Introduce Myself

    Board rules state that all women must post their pic.

    Welcome.

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Figured I'd Introduce Myself

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Flippy rules state that all women must post their pic.

    Welcome.
    Fixed that for you.


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Figured I'd Introduce Myself

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Flippy rules state that all women must post their pic.

    Welcome.
    Fixed that for you.
    It's a rule of the people, by the people, and for the people.

    I'm not sure how this thing started, but one day someone decided that should a woman be mentioned, a pic is required. I wish we could identify who started that and give them credit.

    Then we could invoke the Fordfixer rule or the Pappy rule or the Stlrz-D rule or credit whoever it was.

    Any way, I'm just glad you found the best section of the planet steelers forum.


    WOOOOOOhooooooo!!!!

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Figured I'd Introduce Myself

    It's never the "Djfan" rule.

    That would be that the ladies have to post a pic of themselves fishing.

    Welcome to our planet!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Figured I'd Introduce Myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    It's never the "Djfan" rule.

    That would be that the ladies have to post a pic of themselves fishing.

    Welcome to our planet!
    DJ likes he women like he likes his flies. He likes to tie em up and swat em. :wink

  7. #7
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Re: Figured I'd Introduce Myself

    Welcome aboard! The Dr. Who fan in me has to ask if the Leela is a reference to the old companion of the 4th Doctor. Either way, glad to have you here.
    "The only thing decent about the seventies was the Pittsburgh Steelers and their four Super Bowls." - Rush Limbaugh

    Mach Five - your all-Steelers fan band!
    [url="http://www.machfive.us"]http://www.machfive.us[/url]

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Figured I'd Introduce Myself

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    It's never the "Djfan" rule.

    That would be that the ladies have to post a pic of themselves fishing.

    Welcome to our planet!
    DJ likes he women like he likes his flies. He likes to tie em up and swat em. :wink
    Quit talking with my wife, Flippy!!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Figured I'd Introduce Myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    It's never the "Djfan" rule.

    That would be that the ladies have to post a pic of themselves fishing.

    Welcome to our planet!
    DJ likes he women like he likes his flies. He likes to tie em up and swat em. :wink
    Quit talking with my wife, Flippy!!
    I'll save some of the best nuggets of info about you she shared with me another time :wink

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Figured I'd Introduce Myself

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    It's never the "Djfan" rule.

    That would be that the ladies have to post a pic of themselves fishing.

    Welcome to our planet!
    DJ likes he women like he likes his flies. He likes to tie em up and swat em. :wink
    Quit talking with my wife, Flippy!!
    I'll save some of the best nuggets of info about you she shared with me another time :wink
    The story about the "I Love Lucy" costume is a lie. I just wanted you to know that in advance.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •