Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Thankful For?

Legend

User Info Menu

What Are You Thankful For?

I feel inspired today!

And I wanted to share my enthusiasm for this day...this moment... with each and every one of you.

And my sincere hope is that you too can become inspired.

At my core, I'm thankful.

And I want to share and celebrate this thankfulness with you.

So I'd like to know, what are you thankful for?

Does your thankfulness inspire you?

I'm truly in awe of everything around me at this moment.

And I'm looking for ways to turn thanks into action.

Take action my friends.

Because now is a moment that will never come again.

Time is upon us to reflect, to change, to push beyond our comfort zones.

To be.

What will you become my friend?

How will you get there?

Are you on the right path?

The time is upon us to do something different.

What will you do?

What are you thankful for????

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: What Are You Thankful For?

RuthlessBurgher is thankful for Babe Ruthless and the two Baby Ruthlesses she has given him...Ruthless Jr. and Li'l Miss Ruthless.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Cute kids.

You should get Ruthless jr in Armpit jr's training program and put on some weight if he's gonna play for the Steelers one day. :wink

Maybe your daughter could be the first female football coach. Mike Tomlin will be retiring by the time you could get her ready to coach. I'm sure the window will be small and an opportunity like this wont come around again for another 15 years or so. :lol

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    RuthlessBurgher is thankful for Babe Ruthless and the two Baby Ruthlesses she has given him...Ruthless Jr. and Li'l Miss Ruthless.
    Awwww Ruthless your family is adorable! Your wife is gorgeous - if I were you, I'd start stocking up on shotgun shells now, your Li'l Miss is gonna be a heartbreaker!

Backup

User Info Menu

Sweet thread Flipmeister. I get a case of the thankfuls quite often.

I'm definitely thankful for my hardworking, gorgeous, hilarious, uber talented husband who I can tell my deepest darkest secrets and he only loves me more.

I'm grateful that currently, after a very rough few years, my family and extended family are all healthy.

I'm thankful every day for the simple things - a nice place to call home, food in the pantry, gas in the car, that I love my work and am lucky enough to do as an adult what I dreamed of as a child.

This week, one of my biggest joys has been talking to my 13 year old brother (more like my son) who has slight developmental problems due to things that happened early in his life (he came to us as a foster child). He lives all the way at the other end of the country, and when we talk on the phone, I list all the amazing things we'll do over the five weeks he's here. He surprised me this week by saying....."The BEST thing we're going to do, is get under THAT BLANKET* and WATCH THE STEELERS!!!!" He's only seen one Steeler's game, last Christmas while he was here. Apparently, one was enough.

This morning, I'm thankful douche-tastic is taking off. Makes me smile!

*that blanket = a fluffy Steeler's blanket I paid a stupid amount of money for b/c you can't get Steeler's merch in NZ and that I watch games huddled under because it's 6am here at kickoff.

Legend

User Info Menu

Glad to hear you have so much to be thankful for.

Sometimes I can be a little extreme in my thinking and I was just so motivated by all of the challenges I see for me and those around me and I was getting all thankful for the speed bumps and roadblocks I see in my life.

I'm especially thankful that I'm an eternal optimist and can see hope in the most tragic situations.

I tend to get myself riled into a frenzy of positive emotions as a reaction to events and experiences that produce the complete opposite result in others.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Glad to hear you have so much to be thankful for.

Sometimes I can be a little extreme in my thinking and I was just so motivated by all of the challenges I see for me and those around me and I was getting all thankful for the speed bumps and roadblocks I see in my life.

I'm especially thankful that I'm an eternal optimist and can see hope in the most tragic situations.

I tend to get myself riled into a frenzy of positive emotions as a reaction to events and experiences that produce the complete opposite result in others.
    I can dig that Flip. I'm often astounded by how my family can come together and deal with situations that are just heartbreaking. I cherish the times in the past (and I'm sure there are many more ahead) we've had to band together and find a way through something - looking back, it's heartwarming to see how we supported each other and got on and did what had to be done.

*happy hug* Hope your travels over those speed bumps doesn't leave you too bruised!

Backup

User Info Menu

I'm thankful for a great family, great friends, a job where I'm finally in the career I want to be, and many other things. Most recently, however, was going back to Pittsburgh last weekend for the first time in two years. Flip asked for the feel of the city when I was there - I will give a full report later, but I didn't sense a whole lot of anti-Ben feelings. Pictures to come as well. Stay tuned.
    "The only thing decent about the seventies was the Pittsburgh Steelers and their four Super Bowls." - Rush Limbaugh

Mach Five - your all-Steelers fan band!
    [url="http://www.machfive.us"]http://www.machfive.us[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm thankful CSF is gonna give the full report.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm thankful for:

Family
    Having the best wife in history
    My salvation
    My hope
    My dreams
    Laughter
    Fishing
    Hunting
    Steelers (why does this always come up on this site underlined, like a typo does?!?!?)
    Friends
    All you all

Being very good looking is cool, too!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]