I'd like to join.......
I'd like to join.......
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
4. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
I would like to be play this year with you guys.
1 Takkarist McKinley-OLB UCLA
2 Budda Baker-FS Washington
3 Noah Brown-WR tOSU
4 Joe Mixon-RB Oklahoma
5 Ahkello Witherspoon-CB Colorado
6 Riley Bullough-ILB Michigan State
7 QB-Seth Russell-Baylor
I'd like to agree with the good Dr on two points:
- 50 return yards = 1 point (heck I'd even say 25 return yards). With the depth we are going to need, this helps. During byes, you might get stuck without a rb, but if you can find a guy that returns kicks, he'd be a nice plug. I'd even say a return td should be 6 points for the returning player as well.
- Auction - very unlikely that 16 people will be able to participate at the same time to conduct it. I love auctions and haven't done one in a while, but like DrC said, a handful of teams will be left with shiite thus skewing the league.
I was worried the auction wouldn't work too. I just signed up for it because it can be easily changed. We will most likely go with a live draft and players who can not attend will be expected to set their draft boards through Yahoo beforehand. DO NOT trust Yahoo to draft for you from their rankings. You will end up with players like Larry Izzo as your starting LB.
Return yards are already put in. I set it at 40 yds = 1 pt, with a TD at 6 pts
Other key point values:
Passing 30 yds = 1 pt, TD = 4 pts
Rushing 12yds = 1 pt, TD = 6 pts
Receiving 10 yds = 1 pt, Td = 6 pts
no bonuses for reaching certain landmark yardage totals per game
I put rushing at 12 to balance out RBs and WRs a little better for the depth issue. In my mind at least a 120 yd rushing game is as common as a 100 yd receiving game.
The IDP point values may need some tweaking still. I have had years where things were set too high and IDP players were getting upwards 40 pts on a great but not earth shattering game. While that isn't unheard of for star offensive players, IDPs are more so a tweak to roster not to completely shift the balance of point power from offense to defense.
Unknown player going by AllUBsTakeMyShots...SteelAbility?
6 spots remain!
The Aussies are in to steal your FF comp & your women...
Schiavone's Race Career:
Yup. That's me. :P I can change that name if anyone is offended by it.Originally Posted by D Rock
Just don't be offended if I accuse you of sexual assault if your team happens to beat mine this season.Originally Posted by SteelAbility
The Rams' offense featuring weapons such as Marshall Faulk, Torrey Holt, and Isaac Bruce were known as "The Greatest Show on Turf"
The Steelers' offense featuring weapons such as Le'Veon Bell and Martavis Bryant should be known as "The Greatest Show on Grass"
This has nothing at all to do with respective playing surfaces at the Edward Jones Dome vs. Heinz Field.
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
come on folks we need a few more players still
Okay ladies... get a move on it. There are some more roster spots to fill.