I'd like to join.......
I'd like to join.......
I would like to be play this year with you guys.
2014 NFL Draft
1) Darqueze Dennard-DB MSU
2) Jordan Matthews-WR Vandy
3) Chris Borland-ILB Wisconsin
4) Caraun Reid, DT Princeton
5) De'Anthony Thomas-RB Oregon
5b) Ryan Carrethers-NT Arkansas State
6) Jeff Janis-WR Saginow Valley State
7) Colt Lyerla -TE Oregon
I'd like to agree with the good Dr on two points:
- 50 return yards = 1 point (heck I'd even say 25 return yards). With the depth we are going to need, this helps. During byes, you might get stuck without a rb, but if you can find a guy that returns kicks, he'd be a nice plug. I'd even say a return td should be 6 points for the returning player as well.
- Auction - very unlikely that 16 people will be able to participate at the same time to conduct it. I love auctions and haven't done one in a while, but like DrC said, a handful of teams will be left with shiite thus skewing the league.
I was worried the auction wouldn't work too. I just signed up for it because it can be easily changed. We will most likely go with a live draft and players who can not attend will be expected to set their draft boards through Yahoo beforehand. DO NOT trust Yahoo to draft for you from their rankings. You will end up with players like Larry Izzo as your starting LB.
Return yards are already put in. I set it at 40 yds = 1 pt, with a TD at 6 pts
Other key point values:
Passing 30 yds = 1 pt, TD = 4 pts
Rushing 12yds = 1 pt, TD = 6 pts
Receiving 10 yds = 1 pt, Td = 6 pts
no bonuses for reaching certain landmark yardage totals per game
I put rushing at 12 to balance out RBs and WRs a little better for the depth issue. In my mind at least a 120 yd rushing game is as common as a 100 yd receiving game.
The IDP point values may need some tweaking still. I have had years where things were set too high and IDP players were getting upwards 40 pts on a great but not earth shattering game. While that isn't unheard of for star offensive players, IDPs are more so a tweak to roster not to completely shift the balance of point power from offense to defense.
Unknown player going by AllUBsTakeMyShots...SteelAbility?
6 spots remain!
The Aussies are in to steal your FF comp & your women...
Schiavone's Race Career:
Yup. That's me. :P I can change that name if anyone is offended by it.Originally Posted by D Rock
Just don't be offended if I accuse you of sexual assault if your team happens to beat mine this season.Originally Posted by SteelAbility
My post-combine mock draft:
1. NT Louis Nix, Notre Dame
2. TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
3c. S Deone Bucannon, Washington State
4. OT James Hurst, North Carolina
5. WR Jeff Janis, Saginaw Valley State
5c. CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
6. DE Deandre Coleman, California
7. ILB Max Bullough, Michigan State
come on folks we need a few more players still
Okay ladies... get a move on it. There are some more roster spots to fill.