Thread: ATTN mods and fellow posters:

Prok

ATTN mods and fellow posters:

I don't know who all the mods are here so i figured i'd post my question here:

Do yin'z think it'll be OK for me to post questions and answers from both sites here when i get the Q&A done with Emmanuel Sanders?

I figured it'd be a chance for everyone to read ALL Q&A's but don't want to come off as advertising another site.

If you guys would like for me to post only questions from this site i'll be fine with that too. Just figured all questions would be more interesting and whatnot.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: ATTN mods and fellow posters:

If you ask really good questions, you should advertise this site.

Really dumb ones, though, you can advertise the other site.

Just kidding! Speaking for myself only, I'll think of your posts on this forum the same way, no matter which forum you advertise when you post your questions!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Prok

Well he's already checked out both sites. I'm sure he'll check in from time to time. Prolly won't post but he definately has checked it out.

It'll save me a bunch of C&P'ing which i have come to loathe. lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Just do it!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prok
    Well he's already checked out both sites. I'm sure he'll check in from time to time. Prolly won't post but he definately has checked it out.
    Great, now we're gonna have professional athletes who want to kill us for talking smack about them. :lol

I want to go on record as saying ESanders is my hero and anything less I may ever say about him is in fun. And I have a feeling he's gonna catch the game winner in this years SuperBowl. I'm gonna go start a thread about him to distract him from anything negative I might say.

Legend

User Info Menu

Post 'em all! The most questions and answers, the better!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.