Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Colon injures Achilles

Legend

Re: Colon injures Achilles

Quote Originally Posted by ANPSTEEL
    Here is a name for you- actually, I had forgotten about him, but someone on SN pointed it out-

Ciron Black is still unsigned.

There is something fishy about this- my guess- and it is completely a guess... is he was one of the early round picks, that failed a banned substance test.

How else could you explain a once top half 1st round talent not being drafted or signed as a free agent???
    Great call.

I forgot all about him. I'd be calling and offering a sweet contract.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    Colon confirmed gone and now Chris Scott out with broken foot. The Steelers better be on the phone looking for a trade. Offer a conditional 4th to the Ravens for Gaither. At worst it would be a 3rd. They need to get a guy in here before camp. There is no starting RT on this team right now. Can't go into camp "hoping" someone claims it.
    This has been an unbelievable off-season. We haven't even reached training camp and players are dropping left and right.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks
    Colon confirmed gone and now Chris Scott out with broken foot. The Steelers better be on the phone looking for a trade. Offer a conditional 4th to the Ravens for Gaither. At worst it would be a 3rd. They need to get a guy in here before camp. There is no starting RT on this team right now. Can't go into camp "hoping" someone claims it.
    This has been an unbelievable off-season. We haven't even reached training camp and players are dropping left and right.

Sometime it just isn't your year
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Backup

Initially I was'nt too alarmed by Colon being gone, however, now with Chris Scott probably out there goes any thought of depth. Definitely time to make some phone calls!
    http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg141...erpics/sth.jpg

"Success Is Determined By Attitude."
    AS Rocks

Starter

wtf???

I hadn't heard about Scott's injury. Even though he was not expected to bring much but depth this year, (as a 5th round pick) you've got to be stunned by the rash of injuries.

On a positive (well sort of) note-

Looks like Flozell is in for a visit.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 88164.html

As I'm sure has already been pointed out- we'd replace Colon's 1-2 false starts per game with Flozell's 1 false start & 1 holding penalty per game.

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks

Sometime it just isn't your year
    ...But many times in sports...it's not always what's suppose to happen that actually happens.

There will be a long laundry list of players who will get hurt from preseason to mid way through the NFL season that will have a huge impact on who wins in January.
    Steelers 2014 Draft

1-Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
    2-Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-Jordan Tripp ILB/OLB Montana
    4-Christian Jones ILB Florida State
    5-Brent Urban DE Virginia
    5-Michael Schofield OG/OT Michigan
    6-Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State
    6-Ben Gardner DE Stanford
    7-Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma