Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Roethlisberger makes surprise appearance at annual camp

  1. #61
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Roethlisberger makes surprise appearance at annual camp

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    If Ben can get a rape charge bumping into someone walking down the street..
    buying shots for bitches at an 18 and up college bar should've been the last thing on his list of things to do.
    True.
    There has been a lot of talk about racial pressure... it's a joke. Goodell cares about revenue.

    The most vocal group of all was WOMEN!!! That was the number one reason for the punishment.

    and best believe.. SA accustations are way more serious than a guy in a bar fight.
    I don't believe any group was lobbying for suspension based on race issues. I don't believe this was a race related suspension of any sort. It was a knucklehead suspension for a QB who should know better. With that said, it is likely always in the back of Goodell's mind. If he is tougher on black players than white obviously that sets a bad precedence. I don't believe race played any more role than that.

  2. #62
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Re: Roethlisberger makes surprise appearance at annual camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    If Ben can get a rape charge bumping into someone walking down the street..
    buying shots for bitches at an 18 and up college bar should've been the last thing on his list of things to do.
    True.
    There has been a lot of talk about racial pressure... it's a joke. Goodell cares about revenue.

    The most vocal group of all was WOMEN!!! That was the number one reason for the punishment.

    and best believe.. SA accustations are way more serious than a guy in a bar fight.
    I don't believe any group was lobbying for suspension based on race issues. I don't believe this was a race related suspension of any sort. It was a knucklehead suspension for a QB who should know better. With that said, it is likely always in the back of Goodell's mind. If he is tougher on black players than white obviously that sets a bad precedence. I don't believe race played any more role than that.
    Do you believe in unicorns too?

  3. #63
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Roethlisberger makes surprise appearance at annual camp

    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Do you believe in unicorns too?
    He prefer teacups and cats in boxes :wink

  4. #64
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Roethlisberger makes surprise appearance at annual camp

    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    If Ben can get a rape charge bumping into someone walking down the street..
    buying shots for bitches at an 18 and up college bar should've been the last thing on his list of things to do.
    True.
    There has been a lot of talk about racial pressure... it's a joke. Goodell cares about revenue.

    The most vocal group of all was WOMEN!!! That was the number one reason for the punishment.

    and best believe.. SA accustations are way more serious than a guy in a bar fight.
    I don't believe any group was lobbying for suspension based on race issues. I don't believe this was a race related suspension of any sort. It was a knucklehead suspension for a QB who should know better. With that said, it is likely always in the back of Goodell's mind. If he is tougher on black players than white obviously that sets a bad precedence. I don't believe race played any more role than that.
    Do you believe in unicorns too?
    Of course he does ... he took a picture with one



    Sorry Shawn ... I couldn't resist

  5. #65
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Roethlisberger makes surprise appearance at annual camp

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Do you believe in unicorns too?
    He prefer teacups and cats in boxes :wink
    What about cats in teacups?



    Difference maker in the middle needed to replace Shazier.

    Offer picks 1.28 & 3.92 plus WR Martavis Bryant to ARZ for pick 1.15. They only have 5 draft picks now, plus their WR's are undersized (John Brown & J.J. Nelson both 5'10") or old (Larry Fitzgerald 35 y.o.).

    Gets us ahead of BAL at 1.16, who's looking to replace the retired ILB Zach Orr.

    1.15 Georgia ILB Roquan Smith 6'0" 225
    2.60 Stanford FS Justin Reid 6'1" 204

  6. #66
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Roethlisberger makes surprise appearance at annual camp

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Do you believe in unicorns too?
    He prefer teacups and cats in boxes :wink
    What about cats in teacups?

    as long as they orbit the earth

  7. #67
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Roethlisberger makes surprise appearance at annual camp

    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    If Ben can get a rape charge bumping into someone walking down the street..
    buying shots for bitches at an 18 and up college bar should've been the last thing on his list of things to do.
    True.
    There has been a lot of talk about racial pressure... it's a joke. Goodell cares about revenue.

    The most vocal group of all was WOMEN!!! That was the number one reason for the punishment.

    and best believe.. SA accustations are way more serious than a guy in a bar fight.
    I don't believe any group was lobbying for suspension based on race issues. I don't believe this was a race related suspension of any sort. It was a knucklehead suspension for a QB who should know better. With that said, it is likely always in the back of Goodell's mind. If he is tougher on black players than white obviously that sets a bad precedence. I don't believe race played any more role than that.
    Do you believe in unicorns too?
    You are just a lil ray of sunshine arn't ya?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •