Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Black and Tarnished Gold

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Black and Tarnished Gold

[quote=kiwi_sarah]
    Quote Originally Posted by "NC Steeler Fan":s3ue5pk9

I suspect you'll soon get your wish though. I'll buy the popcorn...
    I know you think it's easy to jump on me because a) I'm new & b) I'm a woman
    [/quote:s3ue5pk9]

Here she comes off the top rope:

Seriously Sarah, just send her one of your birthday suit pics and make up. NC's one of the coolest ladies we've got. You 2 will get along just fine.

NC, please kiss and make up with this kid before it gets dirty:

Seriously, you'll both like one another.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_sarah
    I know you think it's easy to jump on me because a) I'm new & b) I'm a woman, but in a thread where the term "drunk(en) slut" was used at will (which I have no problem with BTW) I find it comical that you would focus on my calling an obvious drama queen exactly that. Of course you didn't mean to offend, my dear.
    Look, I have no interest in getting into a pis-sing contest with you or anyone else; that defeats my point.

I certainly didn't "jump on"" you because you are a woman. Nah, I'd have said the same thing if you were a guy, trust me.

I did, however, indeed note that you are new on here and my issue was with the fact that you more than likely had no idea whether Steelcrazy was the board patriarch, the village idiot or just another rabid Steeler fan on an all night bender lamenting the latest Ben drama when you slammed his opinions (long winded and dramatic as they may be, sorry dude!) with a drive-by insult that did nothing but belittle him.

Poor him? No, most of us are big boys and girls and could dish it out as well as we could take it. But, that kind of behavior is exactly what most of us came to PlanetSteeler.com to get away from. Most of us got disgusted with the endless, nested-quote, ego-battles and one-liner, name-calling slams on Live and found a damn good place to have fun, beyotch when needed and generally talk football about our beloved Steelers. Do we have battles? Yes, but they don't often leave one or the other bloodied and degraded. nor does anyone have to wade through that level of garbage on a daily basis.

You see, I don't know where you honed your tough girl persona, maybe it was a survival-of-the-fittest board you came from, but you don't need it here. You don't have to be a cocky SOB on here to get along.

Most of these guys will have you rolling in laughter half the time and you'll actually learn a helluva lot more about the Steelers and football than most places I've seen exactly because there isn't the ego-driven slaughter of online personalities here.

A number of members don't post regularly, but always say they learn so much by reading this board and it's always a treat to hear from some of them occasionally.

I'd hate to think any one of them would be discouraged from chiming in because someone slammed them personally into the ground for it.

You are more than welcome here as the guys are usually drooling for more female posters. You are a Steeler fan after all...you can't be all bad.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...URES/NCFAN.jpg

"18 and D'OH!" ---headline on NFL.com 2/5/08

Starter

User Info Menu

[quote=NC Steeler Fan]
    Quote Originally Posted by "kiwi_sarah":1coaaf8u
    I know you think it's easy to jump on me because a) I'm new & b) I'm a woman, but in a thread where the term "drunk(en) slut" was used at will (which I have no problem with BTW) I find it comical that you would focus on my calling an obvious drama queen exactly that. Of course you didn't mean to offend, my dear.
    Look, I have no interest in getting into a pis-sing contest with you or anyone else; that defeats my point.

I certainly didn't "jump on"" you because you are a woman. Nah, I'd have said the same thing if you were a guy, trust me.

I did, however, indeed note that you are new on here and my issue was with the fact that you more than likely had no idea whether Steelcrazy was the board patriarch, the village idiot or just another rabid Steeler fan on an all night bender lamenting the latest Ben drama when you slammed his opinions (long winded and dramatic as they may be, sorry dude!) with a drive-by insult that did nothing but belittle him.

Poor him? No, most of us are big boys and girls and could dish it out as well as we could take it. But, that kind of behavior is exactly what most of us came to PlanetSteeler.com to get away from. Most of us got disgusted with the endless, nested-quote, ego-battles and one-liner, name-calling slams on Live and found a damn good place to have fun, beyotch when needed and generally talk football about our beloved Steelers. Do we have battles? Yes, but they don't often leave one or the other bloodied and degraded. nor does anyone have to wade through that level of garbage on a daily basis.

You see, I don't know where you honed your tough girl persona, maybe it was a survival-of-the-fittest board you came from, but you don't need it here. You don't have to be a cocky SOB on here to get along.

Most of these guys will have you rolling in laughter half the time and you'll actually learn a helluva lot more about the Steelers and football than most places I've seen exactly because there isn't the ego-driven slaughter of online personalities here.

A number of members don't post regularly, but always say they learn so much by reading this board and it's always a treat to hear from some of them occasionally.

I'd hate to think any one of them would be discouraged from chiming in because someone slammed them personally into the ground for it.

You are more than welcome here as the guys are usually drooling for more female posters. You are a Steeler fan after all...you can't be all bad. [/quote:1coaaf8u]

Ummmmm........Steelcrazy posted a blog written by someone else.

Starter

User Info Menu

[quote=cruzer8]
    Quote Originally Posted by NC Steeler Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by "kiwi_sarah":bd9p9618

You are more than welcome here as the guys are usually drooling for more female posters. You are a Steeler fan after all...you can't be all bad.
    Ummmmm........Steelcrazy posted a blog written by someone else.[/quote:bd9p9618]

Okay, I see it. I stand corrected re: Steel Crazy.

I still get points for style...

Legend

User Info Menu

Assuming it's over....

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy

Assuming it's over....
    Well, I ain't making all kissy face, but I will apologize to Kiwisarah for assuming the worst.

I've got my big girl panties on...you have my apologies in that regard.

As for being over, I've probably bored people far more than necessary. I'm on a week's vacation starting Friday and I will be as far away from a computer as possible. This would have to go on with out me!

Legend

User Info Menu

[quote=NC Steeler Fan]
    Quote Originally Posted by "NC Steeler Fan":2bja3wm6

Assuming it's over....
    Well, I ain't making all kissy face, but I will apologize to Kiwisarah for assuming the worst.

As for being over, I've probably bored people far more than necessary. I'm on a week's vacation starting Friday and I will be as far away from a computer as possible. This would have to go on with out me![/quote:2bja3wm6]

Bored people more than necessary? You talked about your panties and used the words "kissy face" in reference to another woman. I think it is safe to say that guys aren't bored by such things.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

[quote=RuthlessBurgher]
    Quote Originally Posted by "NC Steeler Fan":3ug33muo

Assuming it's over....

As for being over, I've probably bored people far more than necessary. I'm on a week's vacation starting Friday and I will be as far away from a computer as possible. This would have to go on with out me!
    Bored people more than necessary? You talked about your panties and used the words "kissy face" in reference to another woman. I think it is safe to say that guys aren't bored by such things. [/quote:3ug33muo]

Exactly, eni just got more popcorn.

Seriously the offseason is boring me out of my mind as usual.

Heck I'm watching soccer and tennis

Backup

User Info Menu

[quote=NC Steeler Fan]
    Quote Originally Posted by "kiwi_sarah":1b836bsx

You are more than welcome here as the guys are usually drooling for more female posters. You are a Steeler fan after all...you can't be all bad. [/quote:1b836bsx]

tl;dr - I see you eventually got that SteelCrazy posted a blog, so

Starter

User Info Menu

[quote=kiwi_sarah][quote="NC Steeler Fan":c851gbnj]
    Quote Originally Posted by "kiwi_sarah":c851gbnj

You are more than welcome here as the guys are usually drooling for more female posters. You are a Steeler fan after all...you can't be all bad. [/quote:c851gbnj]

tl;dr - I see you eventually got that SteelCrazy posted a blog, so [/quote:c851gbnj]

Indeed.

You wait til you start gettin' old. It gives a whole new meaning to dazed and confused...