Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Fellow smokers

  1. #11
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,256

    Re: Fellow smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    I enjoy an occasional cigar. My favorites are Backwoods, believe it or not. Not too expensive and taste great.
    Less Filling!

  2. #12
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,372

    Re: Fellow smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    I enjoy an occasional cigar. My favorites are Backwoods, believe it or not. Not too expensive and taste great.
    Less Filling!
    It's no wonder you don't like cigars. You're not supposed to eat them.

  3. #13
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,256

    Re: Fellow smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    I enjoy an occasional cigar. My favorites are Backwoods, believe it or not. Not too expensive and taste great.
    Less Filling!
    It's no wonder you don't like cigars. You're not supposed to eat them.
    They certainly don't taste great...that's for sure.

  4. #14
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,084

    Re: Fellow smokers

    Just started day 3 of not smoking. Cold turkey is a piece of cake and those that disagree are a bunch of wimps and sissies.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  5. #15
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,256

    Re: Fellow smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Just started day 3 of not smoking. Cold turkey is a piece of cake and those that disagree are a bunch of wimps and sissies.
    We could start a non-smoking count-up to counteract the countdown on the main forum.






  6. #16

    Re: Fellow smokers

    Ever use a Joker 1.25 and twist up some of that K2 Spice?
    All Defense!

  7. #17
    Legend fordfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    7,587

    Re: Fellow smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Just started day 3 of not smoking. Cold turkey is a piece of cake and those that disagree are a bunch of wimps and sissies.

    Nobody likes a quitter (good luck eni hope it works for you)

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  8. #18
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Fellow smokers

    Being a respiratory therapist, I see the tail end of a life spent smoking. Not pretty... in aspects I can't even begin to describe. I love the smell of clean unadulterated air.

  9. #19
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,256

    Re: Fellow smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryAsian
    Being a respiratory therapist, I see the tail end of a life spent smoking. Not pretty... in aspects I can't even begin to describe. I love the smell of clean unadulterated air.

  10. #20
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotlanta
    Posts
    2,063

    Re: Fellow smokers

    $6 a pack is nothing. Stop crying.....

    This is from a NY Times article this week:

    The new law, part of an emergency budget measure to keep the government running, adds another $1.60 in state taxes to every cigarette pack sold starting on July 1, pushing the average price of a pack to about $9.20.

    The average price in New York City, which imposes its own cigarette taxes, will be even higher, nearly $11 a pack.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •