Thread: Anthony Madison

Legend

User Info Menu

Anthony Madison

Played like he wants a starting job. Was one of the few guys that didn't look overwhelmed by Greenbay in coverage. Does he have a future in our D?

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Anthony Madison

We obviously weren't watching the same game. Madison has no future as a DB.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Madison is small and slow. He does possess some short area quickness, great coordination and toughness for his size. But, he is not a good corner. Of all of our sucky corners, he may have sucked the least as Gay and McFadden were turrible (as Barkley says).
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood
    Madison is small and slow. He does possess some short area quickness, great coordination and toughness for his size. But, he is not a good corner. Of all of our sucky corners, he may have sucked the least as Gay and McFadden were turrible (as Barkley says).
    Madison sucked just as bad as Bmac and Gay. Remember he was not asked to cover one of the top 3 or 4 WRs. He was mostly playing a zone and filling in. He has no man to man coverage skills at all.

He at best has the skillset to be a safety except for one big liability...he is slow and does not change direction well.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"