Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Steelers Sign 3rd Round Draft Pick WR Emmanuel Sanders

Prok

Re: Steelers Sign 3rd Round Draft Pick WR Emmanuel Sanders

[quote=kiwi_sarah]
    Quote Originally Posted by Prok
    Quote Originally Posted by "kiwi_sarah":2aj4sll5
    Love what he just said about Ben
    What an impressive young man. Can ya believe he's actually following me now ?? I feel sooooooo blessed. I have an actual Steelers player folowing me! Damn! LOL

After watching the back and forth, I think you might have a bit of a bromance going on [/quote:2aj4sll5]

LOL

Well i always figured if i'm gonna have a bromance i'd hope it was with a Steeler!! lol

What a great guy so far though. I feel like a kid in a STEELERS candy store. lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_sarah
    What an impressive young man. Can ya believe he's actually following me now ?? I feel sooooooo blessed. I have an actual Steelers player folowing me! Damn! LOL

Tell him your boy Flippy expects a SuperBowl this year. And Sanders needs to go beat out Randle El in camp.

Prok

Quote Originally Posted by flippy

Tell him your boy Flippy expects a SuperBowl this year. And Sanders needs to go beat out Randle El in camp.
    He commented that he thinks our WR corps is very deep. And he say's he has been shadowing Ward every practice. LOL
    He also was IMPRESSED with Ben. Say's he see's why he makes the big bucks. Say's he's never seen anything like Ben @ QB. Real good stuff IMO.

I'll ask yin'z the same as i asked SU: Do ya think it would be prudent if i asked him to do a Q&A session with the PS community here some day? Would yin'z be interested in something like that?

I'm thinking it would be good idea to get better friendship established first.

Prok

BTW my apollogies if i come off as a bragart. I am just soooooo excited to actually have made a friend on my fav team. Man i just feel so fortunate. I LOVE the Steelers !!

Legend

User Info Menu

He commented that he thinks our WR corps is very deep. And he say's he has been shadowing Ward every practice. LOL
    He also was IMPRESSED with Ben. Say's he see's why he makes the big bucks. Say's he's never seen anything like Ben @ QB. Real good stuff IMO.

I'll ask yin'z the same as i asked SU: Do ya think it would be prudent if i asked him to do a Q&A session with the PS community here some day? Would yin'z be interested in something like that?

Heck yeah. Invite him to post over here. I'll knock SN1 down to the 2nd most famous poster immediately.

Legend

User Info Menu

BTW my apollogies if i come off as a bragart. I am just soooooo excited to actually have made a friend on my fav team. Man i just feel so fortunate. I LOVE the Steelers !!

Brag away, it's pretty cool. I think Chadman or someone here is friends with half the team on facebook. It'd be cool if you guys could get the team posting over here.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Heck yeah. Invite him to post over here. I'll knock SN1 down to the 2nd most famous poster immediately.
    I agree. That would be sweet.

I am mixed about the sentiment of waiting or not. That does make sense. OTOH, he may very well become "flooded" with new twitter followings and you may lose contact in the deluge. It may be wise to not wait TOO long to capitalize.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Brag away, it's pretty cool. I think Chadman or someone here is friends with half the team on facebook. It'd be cool if you guys could get the team posting over here.
    Speaking of Chadman ... where has he been? I kinda miss the posts from down under.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85

Speaking of Chadman ... where has he been? I kinda miss the posts from down under.
    He still pops on now and again (he commented on the bludgeoning that the Aussie soccer team took in their World Cup opener vs. Germany this week over in the General Discussion forum), but I think he may have more responsibilites at present after Chadbaby's arrival. I'm sure we'll see more of him (and many others) once the season starts (or at least training camp).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Prok

I have mixed feelings as well. I don't want to come off as be-friending him for the sake of getting him to do Q & A's and such.

He genuinely wants to fit in the Steeler Nation family.

Most players don't want to post at MB's and such anyways.

Was thinking i could send him certain questions and post his answers, if it can be done tactfully.

He seems like a great character guy. I'm definately hoping he makes it big with us.