Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Steelers Sign 3rd Round Draft Pick WR Emmanuel Sanders

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Steelers Sign 3rd Round Draft Pick WR Emmanuel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Prok
    UPDATE: He has AGREED to do a Q&A session with us. Let's try to keep it to football related questions please. We're setting it up for one night this week.

I figured i'd give yin'z time to get questions in.

Keep in mind i'm going to try to get this done for BOTH sites and not sure how much time he'll have. i promise i'll do my best to get as many answered as posible !!

You Are DA MAN!

I wanna be just like you when I grow up...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    UPDATE: He has AGREED to do a Q&A session with us. Let's try to keep it to football related questions please. We're setting it up for one night this week.

I figured i'd give yin'z time to get questions in.

Keep in mind i'm going to try to get this done for BOTH sites and not sure how much time he'll have. i promise i'll do my best to get as many answered as posible !!

You Are DA MAN!

I wanna be just like you when I grow up...
    I don't wanna grow up.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

steelnuts

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_sarah
    Love what he just said about Ben
    What an impressive young man. Can ya believe he's actually following me now ?? I feel sooooooo blessed. I have an actual Steelers player folowing me! Damn! LOL

Have u kissed him yet, or are u scared to try !! Please tell us if you get to first base with him !