Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: any music enthusiasts here?

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,386

    any music enthusiasts here?

    I know it sounds funny for a DJ of 23 years to ask this, but I am doing a wedding soon and she wants some songs that I don't want to buy, so I'm looking for some. Anyone have any of this I can borrow for a week or so (mp3 style)?

    Here's the list:

    Ella Fitzgerald Blue Skies
    Norah Jones Sunrise
    Michael Buble Home
    Michael Buble How Sweet It Is
    Michael Buble Everything
    Keyshia Cole Heaven Sent
    Corrine Bailey Rae Closer
    James Taylor Shower the People
    Cecilio & Kapono About You
    Cecilio & Kapono Good Times
    Israel Kamakawiwoole Wonderful World
    Israel Kamakawiwoole In this Life
    Israel Kamakawiwoole White Sandy Beach
    Israel Kamakawiwoole Lover of Mine
    Frank Sinatra That's Life
    John Mayer Say
    Keith Urban Sweet thing
    Keith Urban Kiss A Girl
    Lady Antebellum Need You Now
    Lady Antebellum American Honey
    Monica Everything to Me
    Rascal Flatts Take Me There
    Sugarland Already Gone
    Sugarland Something More
    Sugarland Love
    Taylor Swift Romeo and Juliet
    Travis Tritt Love of A Woman
    U2 Better Days
    Zac Brown Band Highway 20 Ride
    Zac Brown Band Chicken Fried
    Natural Vibrations Put a Little Lovin
    Kapena Reggae Train
    Na Leo Pilimehana The Rest of My Life
    Mana'o Company Drop Baby Drop
    Keali'i Reichel Kawaipunahele
    Keali'i Reichel E O Mai
    Jack Johnson You and Your Heart
    Jack Johnson If I Had Eyes
    Jack Johnson Bubble Toes
    Colbie Caillat Falling For You
    Pure Heart How Can I Get Over
    Pure Heart Bring Me Your Cup
    Casting Crowns Voice of Truth


    Man, control freak brides are a pain. She has never even brought her fiance into the planning at any level.

    Thanks in advance!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  2. #2
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,389

    Re: any music enthusiasts here?

    I love music, but sorry can't help out here.

    Sounds like she should just DJ herself. I'm more of a let the DJ do his job kind of guy. DJs have experience and know what gets people on the dance floor. Most brides don't.

    If I was a DJ and got a bride this picky, I'd throw in some of the following on purpose:

    Don't Worry Be Happy
    Tubthumping
    Ice Ice Baby
    Achy Breaky Heart
    Barbie Girl
    I'm Too Sexy
    I Want to Know What Love Is
    Islands in the Stream
    CopaCabana
    Renegade
    99 Problems
    Never Gonna Give You Up
    FreezeFrame
    Mr Roboto
    Whip It
    99 Luft Balloons

  3. #3
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: any music enthusiasts here?


  4. #4

    Re: any music enthusiasts here?

    Nothing says romantic like Vanilla Ice at a wedding.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,342

    Re: any music enthusiasts here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    I know it sounds funny for a DJ of 23 years to ask this, but I am doing a wedding soon and she wants some songs that I don't want to buy, so I'm looking for some. Anyone have any of this I can borrow for a week or so (mp3 style)?

    Here's the list:

    Ella Fitzgerald Blue Skies
    Norah Jones Sunrise
    Michael Buble Home
    Michael Buble How Sweet It Is
    Michael Buble Everything
    Keyshia Cole Heaven Sent
    Corrine Bailey Rae Closer
    James Taylor Shower the People
    Cecilio & Kapono About You
    Cecilio & Kapono Good Times
    Israel Kamakawiwoole Wonderful World
    Israel Kamakawiwoole In this Life
    Israel Kamakawiwoole White Sandy Beach
    Israel Kamakawiwoole Lover of Mine
    Frank Sinatra That's Life
    John Mayer Say
    Keith Urban Sweet thing
    Keith Urban Kiss A Girl
    Lady Antebellum Need You Now
    Lady Antebellum American Honey

    Monica Everything to Me
    Rascal Flatts Take Me There
    Sugarland Already Gone
    Sugarland Something More
    Sugarland Love
    Taylor Swift Romeo and Juliet

    Travis Tritt Love of A Woman
    U2 Better Days
    Zac Brown Band Highway 20 Ride
    Zac Brown Band Chicken Fried
    Natural Vibrations Put a Little Lovin
    Kapena Reggae Train
    Na Leo Pilimehana The Rest of My Life
    Mana'o Company Drop Baby Drop
    Keali'i Reichel Kawaipunahele
    Keali'i Reichel E O Mai
    Jack Johnson You and Your Heart
    Jack Johnson If I Had Eyes
    Jack Johnson Bubble Toes
    Colbie Caillat Falling For You

    Pure Heart How Can I Get Over
    Pure Heart Bring Me Your Cup
    Casting Crowns Voice of Truth


    Man, control freak brides are a pain. She has never even brought her fiance into the planning at any level.

    Thanks in advance!
    I should have all those highlighted. I'll have to check specifically, but I'd say 85% I know I have.

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,265

    Re: any music enthusiasts here?

    MPfiesta.com is a pay site

    but the most i've seen them charge is 25 cents for songs...most were 10 cents

  7. #7
    broncofan
    Guest

    Re: any music enthusiasts here?

    Hey, this is FordFixer's son.

    Don't know if this will help at all or not but check out http://www.airmp3.com

    free mp3 downloads. hope it helps some

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,386

    Re: any music enthusiasts here?

    Quote Originally Posted by broncofan
    Hey, this is FordFixer's son.

    Don't know if this will help at all or not but check out http://www.airmp3.com

    free mp3 downloads. hope it helps some
    Thanks Donkofan!!

    I had some friends take care of it, and the wedding was awesome. Hope to see you when we come up there next month!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  9. #9
    Legend fordfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    7,736

    Re: any music enthusiasts here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    Quote Originally Posted by broncofan
    Hey, this is FordFixer's son.

    Don't know if this will help at all or not but check out http://www.airmp3.com

    free mp3 downloads. hope it helps some
    Thanks Donkofan!!

    I had some friends take care of it, and the wedding was awesome. Hope to see you when we come up there next month!

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  10. #10
    broncofan
    Guest

    Re: any music enthusiasts here?

    ouch. i try to help and this is what i get hahaha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •