Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ben may appear on Oprah or Larry KIng

HeHateMe

Re: Ben may appear on Oprah or Larry KIng

Hey Felt. BEN NEVER DOES ANYTHING WRONG

1. When there is a sack- THE LINE SUCKS/ RECEIVERS CANT GET OPEN

2. When we cant score in the red zone - ARIANS SUCKS

3. When Ben throws a pick in the redzone- ARIANS IS A POS! HE SHOULD HAVE CALLED A RUN.

4. When he gets hurt and ruins our season in 06- ITS THE LADIES FAULT WHO RAN INTO HIM

5. When he gets a rape charge and the distraction ruins our chances of repeating- MCSLUTY IS A "C-WORD" SHE IS RUINING OUR TEAM.

6. When he gets another Rape charge- THE ACCUSER IS A TRAMP. ANYONE THAT HAS A DTF BUTTON ON IS ASKING FOR IT.

7. If this latest Distraction prompts us to have a bad season- TOMLIN HAS LOST CONTROL OF THE TEAM HE MUST GO.

8. When you bring up the FACT that its not Tomlins fault that the reigning team MVP put himself in a bad situation and handicapped the team for 4-6 weeks- ITS NOT BENS FAULT. ROGER GOODELL DOESNT WANT THE STEELERS TO SUCCEED.

AGAIN. NOTHING IS EVER BEN'S FAULT
    LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Ben may appear on Oprah or Larry KIng

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    My bad. I apologize. I didn't realize I was discussing this with a guy who watches Oprah every day. I mean you must watch it every day, right? Cuz we all know that you, of all people, would never post your opinion as fact.
    You are the guy who tries to take every opinion as fact for some odd reason. I don't watch Oprah because I hate her... but I know what she does to guys in these situations because every media outlet plays clips of the ugly.

I'll accept the apology though because it's clear you still take my opinions as facts. LOL.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"