Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 73

Thread: The Never Ending Make Me Laugh Thread

  1. #21
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,592

    Re: The Never Ending Make Me Laugh Thread

    Is this eni or ricardo on youtube? or just one of their followers?

    [youtube:1jsvkeb4]1KoBwiPzRFg&feature=channel[/youtube:1jsvkeb4]

  2. #22
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,592

    Re: The Never Ending Make Me Laugh Thread

    [youtube:19w2wo4y]sZz2yCe3pIg[/youtube:19w2wo4y]

  3. #23
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    23,618

    Re: The Never Ending Make Me Laugh Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Is this eni or ricardo on youtube? or just one of their followers?

    [youtube:2vjvntwk]1KoBwiPzRFg&feature=channel[/youtube:2vjvntwk]
    That guy was an annoying amalgam of Seth Rogan and Quentin Tarantino.


    Final Ruthless Mock:
    1.22 CB Marcus Peters, 6'0" 197 lbs., Washington
    2.56 FS Damarious Randall, 5'11" 196 lbs., Arizona State
    3.87 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251 lbs., Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson, 6'6" 294 lbs., Stanford
    5.160 WR Titus Davis, 6'1" 196 lbs., Central Michigan
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel, 6'3" 255 lbs., North Dakota State
    6.212c OLB Max Valles, 6'5" 251 lbs., Virginia
    7.239 RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217 lbs., North Dakota State

  4. #24
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    23,618

    Re: The Never Ending Make Me Laugh Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    [youtube:2wh7coqj]sZz2yCe3pIg[/youtube:2wh7coqj]
    I'm a sucker for a good Chuck Norris fact, but the fact that it was on "The Worst Damn Sports Show" killed it for me. Chuck should have read them as a Top Ten list on Letterman instead.


    Final Ruthless Mock:
    1.22 CB Marcus Peters, 6'0" 197 lbs., Washington
    2.56 FS Damarious Randall, 5'11" 196 lbs., Arizona State
    3.87 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251 lbs., Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson, 6'6" 294 lbs., Stanford
    5.160 WR Titus Davis, 6'1" 196 lbs., Central Michigan
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel, 6'3" 255 lbs., North Dakota State
    6.212c OLB Max Valles, 6'5" 251 lbs., Virginia
    7.239 RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217 lbs., North Dakota State

  5. #25
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,592

    Re: The Never Ending Make Me Laugh Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Is this eni or ricardo on youtube? or just one of their followers?

    [youtube:int9cix0]1KoBwiPzRFg&feature=channel[/youtube:int9cix0]
    That guy was an annoying amalgam of Seth Rogan and Quentin Tarantino.
    Yet there was something strangely endearing about him to me. I think it was the fact that he seemed convinced in himself that made me laugh.

    I mean could this guy be serious?

  6. #26
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,592

    Re: The Never Ending Make Me Laugh Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    [youtube:2m8bdbb0]sZz2yCe3pIg[/youtube:2m8bdbb0]
    I'm a sucker for a good Chuck Norris fact, but the fact that it was on "The Worst Damn Sports Show" killed it for me. Chuck should have read them as a Top Ten list on Letterman instead.
    Some of the things you say makes me think I share a mind with you. I had an ugh moment when I realized the show he was on. :lol

  7. #27
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    23,618

    Re: The Never Ending Make Me Laugh Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    [youtube:n6uvknw0]sZz2yCe3pIg[/youtube:n6uvknw0]
    I'm a sucker for a good Chuck Norris fact, but the fact that it was on "The Worst Damn Sports Show" killed it for me. Chuck should have read them as a Top Ten list on Letterman instead.
    Some of the things you say makes me think I share a mind with you. I had an ugh moment when I realized the show he was on. :lol
    This has gone from the "Make Me Laugh" thread to the "Make Me Cry" thread rather quickly. Any realization that I think like flippy is simply frightening. Now I may need "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" level therapy.


    Final Ruthless Mock:
    1.22 CB Marcus Peters, 6'0" 197 lbs., Washington
    2.56 FS Damarious Randall, 5'11" 196 lbs., Arizona State
    3.87 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251 lbs., Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson, 6'6" 294 lbs., Stanford
    5.160 WR Titus Davis, 6'1" 196 lbs., Central Michigan
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel, 6'3" 255 lbs., North Dakota State
    6.212c OLB Max Valles, 6'5" 251 lbs., Virginia
    7.239 RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217 lbs., North Dakota State

  8. #28
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,592

    Re: The Never Ending Make Me Laugh Thread

    You're just laughing so hard you're crying.

    [youtube:20e9zkmj]I5ZuifUBrwo[/youtube:20e9zkmj]

  9. #29
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,592

    Re: The Never Ending Make Me Laugh Thread

    [youtube:1p8p0t01]ugk37TvIR8E[/youtube:1p8p0t01]

  10. #30
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,592

    Re: The Never Ending Make Me Laugh Thread

    [youtube:1nvg7z4i]Mx2EsdU1MxY&feature=related[/youtube:1nvg7z4i]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •