Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain your board name

Hindes204

Re: Explain your board name

my last name....and the last three numbers of my zip code growing up (15204)

Polamalubeast

Polamalu is because I have an incredible player and I am sure he will spend his career in Pittsburgh.

He has another player he would have been very good choice as a ward, but I had to take just one!

Nadroj 20

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadroj 20
    Nadroj is Jordan backwards which is my first name.

The 20 represents my favorite number.
    So you're like the Oprah of SF?
    What?

Prok

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy
    Well, my name comes from my wife who once said I was Steeler Crazy. I am so intense on game days and during the game no one likes to watch the game with me in my house and I prefer to be alone. When something goes wrong I get really upset and act like a five year old child. When something goes right I act like a contestant getting picked to play "The Price Is Right"..........

I've tried to calm myself for others sake but I cant for long.....When I was a kid I used to cry in anger when the Steelers lost so I guess I'm not going to change, therefore, I am SteelCrazy.
    LOL

You are not alone my friend.

Legend

User Info Menu

[quote=Nadroj 20]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Nadroj 20":syxxwgma
    Nadroj is Jordan backwards which is my first name.

The 20 represents my favorite number.
    So you're like the Oprah of SF?
    What?[/quote:syxxwgma]

She calls her company Harpo which is Oprah backwards. I've never seen anyone else do this. Other than my Dog who used to be God back in the day.

I'm a goofball...don't take anything I say seriously....unless I'm serious of course.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prok
    Well, my name comes from my wife who once said I was Steeler Crazy. I am so intense on game days and during the game no one likes to watch the game with me in my house and I prefer to be alone. When something goes wrong I get really upset and act like a five year old child. When something goes right I act like a contestant getting picked to play "The Price Is Right"..........

I've tried to calm myself for others sake but I cant for long.....When I was a kid I used to cry in anger when the Steelers lost so I guess I'm not going to change, therefore, I am SteelCrazy.
    LOL

I think this applies to all of us.

BTW, you're name is making me hungry for pork and sauerkraut. Heck even a little haluski.

Backup

User Info Menu

BTW, you're name is making me hungry for pork and sauerkraut. Heck even a little haluski.
    Great! Now every time I see Prok I'm going to think of that.
    http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7648/newwallacesig.gif

Legend

User Info Menu

lol.............you guys so crazy...me love long time
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Calm Killer is a name I came up with in high school (9. We played Half life on the computers in a teachers aid class. So I thought I needed to come up with a badass name that had to do with killing all my friends. It has two meanings. In the fact that I kill everyone calmly and quietly. Just kill them and went on about my business. It also was a play on words as in I kill Calmness itself. Everyone is just hanging out and peaceful until I show up and it gets crazy.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Prok

Quote Originally Posted by Prok

LOL

I think this applies to all of us.

lol

I asked u in another thread if u were at steelreign before. I think i remember you from back in the day.

BTW I plan on posting here alot even though SF is back up too. I like it here.