Thread: Troy's knee

Legend

User Info Menu

Troy's knee

Since he came back in, I guess that means it's stable and we could see him later this year.

It was nice to see the backups step right up!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He came back in for a couple plays, then retired from the fray. I'm optimistic too, but ya never know.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I hope Troy can come back but he only has himself to blame for the injury. If he would have wrapped that guy up instead of going for the big hit on the play would have been over. Instead the guy stays on his feet, gets hit by someone else and Troy gets caught in the back of the legs.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I would think hes out til after the bye...not sure its a very impactful loss though in either a good or bad way

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    I hope Troy can come back but he only has himself to blame for the injury. If he would have wrapped that guy up instead of going for the big hit on the play would have been over. Instead the guy stays on his feet, gets hit by someone else and Troy gets caught in the back of the legs.
    I can't agree more. If he wraps up he's still healthy.