Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain your board name

Starter

Re: Explain your board name

well i have nothing cool... Im from Fort Collins, Colorado AND a Steelers fan...focosteeler

On the Trib board Crash used to always call me a "Lemming" for what he considered my "blindly" going along with Rooney decisions.

So I went from "MauiSteel on that board to "Captain Lemming" here.

Well now we have the most rings of any team in the league, so I guess the Rooneys DO know more than a bunch of BB yahoos about how to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter
    3 different conflicts (gulf war 1, bosnia and rwanda) over 50 bullet holes after one mission, and that jet always took me home to my family.
    My favorite. Almost gives me chills.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel
    I was a "slash" fan before Kordell became fixated at QB. And the Steel? I think we can figure that part out. Like Road Warrior Hawk would've said, whatttttttttttarushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here we go Steelers !
    I loved the old wrestlers!!!!! We should do a thread, if PlanetSteelers members were professional wrestlers, who would they be?

Maybe fordfixer can be Animal now that he's a road warrior instead of a mechanic.

I got George the Animal Steele and I think this is self explanitory:

Hawaii can be Ricky Steamboat:

Pappy gets to be Bruno Samartino since he's the oldtimer:

Silver and Black can be Dusty Rhodes cause we gotta get him in different colors:

Ruthless can be the leader of the 4 horsemen which include Jigga, MJG, Wallace, Preacher, Prok, Shawn, Eni, cruzer, and probably a couple others. There were at least 10 different guys or so that made up the 4 horsemen, these guys just couldn't seem to count and the first pic I found had 5 of em.

Starlifter can be Hulk Hogan and we'll chant USA, USA, USA for him:

while he puts HeHateMe in his own Cobra Clutch

I picture Chadman as a Captain Lou type:

Siss can be the Fabulous moolah:

SN1 is the most famous and coolest fan I know on PS, so he can be the Honkey Tonk man:

Ovi's probably a Dr Death, Steve Williams type:

Stlr-d can be the world famous Mouth of the South:

And Mach1 sounds like a guy who drives a P Wagon, so he can be Pretty Boy

Alright, I gotta stop, I'm getting carried away. If I didn't give you an old school wrestler identity and you want one let me know.

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Chadman thought it was a gee-up when he saw both Aussie_Steeler & Steelerchad had joined up.

Turns out it's just two new punks encroaching on Chadman's territory..

But that's ok- Chadman is like Star Wars IV A New Hope- better story, better thought out, more interesting. These others are Empire Strikes Back & Return Of The Jedi- good, but more about explosions, incest & Ewoks than any real substance.

Captain Lou, Flip?? Chadwoman says Chadman looks like A-Train. But personally, Chadman has always thought Stone Cold fashioned himself on Chadman.

Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    Chadman thought it was a gee-up when he saw both Aussie_Steeler & Steelerchad had joined up.

But that's ok- Chadman is like Star Wars IV A New Hope- better story, better thought out, more interesting. These others are Empire Strikes Back & Return Of The Jedi- good, but more about explosions, incest & Ewoks than any real substance.

Captain Lou, Flip?? Chadwoman says Chadman looks like A-Train. But personally, Chadman has always thought Stone Cold fashioned himself on Chadman.

Which did you like better? "Jedi" or "The Empire Strikes Back?"

"Empire."

Blasphemy.

"Empire" had the better ending. Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader is his father, uh, Han gets frozen, taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.

SID: one of various nicknames
    SMYTHE: my last name is Smith and way too common so I once had everyone convinced it was pronounced "Smythe"
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

SweedsLastChance

First off, I'm obviously new here and this is my first post. I came over from Steelers Fever where I posted under the name "Andy Witmyer". I decided to take this name over my old one because I just felt that it would be more prudent to take on a Steeler's influenced handle over that of my real name. So now, whenever I post stupidly, I won't have to live with my my actual name being associated with my actual stupidity!

And besides, people who know me in real life also know that I have a soft spot for Sweed. With the possible exception of Ben Roethlisberger, He's gotta have the worst luck of anyone in the NFL right now.

Anyway - hi!

Autzenoise

Well, for anyone that has attended an Oregon Ducks game in Autzen stadium, it is self explanatory. Autzen Stadium is rated every year as one of the 5 loudest stadiums in the country. If you ever have a chance to watch a game there, do it. I have used this handle for about 10 years now on various forums.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman

I was thinking along the lines of you're one of the biggest personalities on the board., not what you look like.

I mean, I'm a little better looking than George the Animal. At least a little :lol