Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain your board name

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Explain your board name

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    I was a ford mechanic at a dealership when I joined this board. Now I work for the Wyoming Highway department
    Shouldn't we call you roadfixer now?
    Ha, no I'm a mechanic for them also. Someone has to keep the snow plows running

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

I was a ford mechanic at a dealership when I joined this board. Now I work for the Wyoming Highway department

i hear they're hiring in Vancouver...

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me
    Quote Originally Posted by Prok
    Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me
    I live in Cinci. No Bungholes4me.

I'm waiting to hear what Tony Hipchest stands for.
    Is he coming here ? I hope so. I love his humor and football knowledge.

EDIT: glad to see u here S4me

He and Preacher are currently in the process of seeing how many infraction points they can rack up while there's no mods.

Hey, you trying to sully my reputation over here already!

Already posted this somewhere else, but my name IS self-explanatory.

tube517

My nickname is TUBE from my fraternity in college...Jason Worilds alma matter...

517 is the time of day i opened my first email account through Yahoo.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

When I first joined my first Steeler's board, the movie Meet Joe Black was out. (Joe Black was death).

I like Joe Greene.

For some reason, at the time, I thought " Hey .. it would be worse to Meet Joe Greene" and it sounds similar to Mean Joe Greene.

So... MeetJoeGreene. There are no spaces due to my programming background.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Mr. Plow, that's my name...that name again is Mr. Plow.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Prok

This is a really cool thread IMO.

I'll be posting more once i stop reading all of Preacher's spams on the sinking ship known as SteelersFever. LOL

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Mine is pretty self explanatory! I live and grew up in Akron, OH and have been a life long Steelers Fan!!! Although I may be moving to Canton soon so I may have a problem!!!

<a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteel
    Mine is pretty self explanatory! I live and grew up in Akron, OH and have been a life long Steelers Fan!!! Although I may be moving to Canton soon so I may have a problem!!!

You live in Ohio, you already have a problem

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

slashsteel

I was a "slash" fan before Kordell became fixated at QB. And the Steel? I think we can figure that part out. Like Road Warrior Hawk would've said, whatttttttttttarushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here we go Steelers !