Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 353

Thread: Explain your board name

  1. #31
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,572

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    It's my first name.
    That's the lamest one we have. You should've tried something like SMG or something.....

    My handle is dorky. I love Seinfeld and was a mad fan of 2ksports so costanza2k1 was born.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  2. #32
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,568

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    RuthlessBurgher sounds like our quarterback's name. And since he is Ruthless on and off the field, showing other teams no mercy, and is now from Pittsburgh (and hence, a Burgher), it seemed to fit.
    fixed that for you

  3. #33
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    23,057

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    RuthlessBurgher sounds like our quarterback's name. And since he is Ruthless on and off the field, showing other teams no mercy, and is now from Pittsburgh (and hence, a Burgher), it seemed to fit.
    fixed that for you
    Yeah, but when I came up with the name, he seemed like such a nice boy off the field. Then all of the sudden PFJ got twisted around into DTF.


    Final Ruthless Mock:
    1.22 CB Marcus Peters, 6'0" 197 lbs., Washington
    2.56 FS Damarious Randall, 5'11" 196 lbs., Arizona State
    3.87 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251 lbs., Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson, 6'6" 294 lbs., Stanford
    5.160 WR Titus Davis, 6'1" 196 lbs., Central Michigan
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel, 6'3" 255 lbs., North Dakota State
    6.212c OLB Max Valles, 6'5" 251 lbs., Virginia
    7.239 RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217 lbs., North Dakota State

  4. #34
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,568

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    RuthlessBurgher sounds like our quarterback's name. And since he is Ruthless on and off the field, showing other teams no mercy, and is now from Pittsburgh (and hence, a Burgher), it seemed to fit.
    fixed that for you
    Yeah, but when I came up with the name, he seemed like such a nice boy off the field. Then all of the sudden PFJ got twisted around into DTF.
    We'll just call you Nostradamus.

  5. #35

    Re: Explain your board name



    Hey, it was on my desk next to my computer when I was registering for the site.


  6. #36
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,040

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    It's my first name.
    That's the lamest one we have. You should've tried something like SMG or something.....

    My handle is dorky. I love Seinfeld and was a mad fan of 2ksports so costanza2k1 was born.
    Well, I thought about tSMG but thought that might not be well embraced.
    2015 NFL Draft
    1) Shane Ray-OLB
    2) Quintin Rollins-DB
    3) Tre McBride-WR
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE
    5) Senquez Golson-DB
    6) Kyle Emmanuel-OLB
    6) Matt Jones-RB
    7) Gerod Holliman-S

  7. #37
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,040

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8


    Hey, it was on my desk next to my computer when I was registering for the site.

    Wow, that might even beat mine for lamest of the lame.
    2015 NFL Draft
    1) Shane Ray-OLB
    2) Quintin Rollins-DB
    3) Tre McBride-WR
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE
    5) Senquez Golson-DB
    6) Kyle Emmanuel-OLB
    6) Matt Jones-RB
    7) Gerod Holliman-S

  8. #38
    Backup Wallace108's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Y'Town, Ohio
    Posts
    201

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8


    Hey, it was on my desk next to my computer when I was registering for the site.

    Wow, that might even beat mine for lamest of the lame.
    LOL ... I should have done that. Then I could have been Budweiser108
    http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7648/newwallacesig.gif

  9. #39
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,568

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8


    Hey, it was on my desk next to my computer when I was registering for the site.

    Wow, that might even beat mine for lamest of the lame.
    He definitely beat you with that one. :lol

    I was expecting something much better from cruzer.

  10. #40

    Re: Explain your board name




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •