Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain your board name

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Explain your board name

Sword...

I play World of Warcraft and my char..name is Swordslayer ...

Been a Steeler fan since I was 11 years old when dad was stationed in Germany
    from 1975 - 1979(Retired Vietnam Vet Army E9)..My School colors there were Black and Gold...

So I picked the Steelers...I've never been to Pittsburgh and looking forward
    to going there and catching a game. I've been to about 5 NFL Steeler games
    in Jacksonville and Baltimore .....

Thanks
    Sword

Rookie

User Info Menu

Here, I thought you chose "S" word as a clever way to circumvent the boards anti-dirty word software...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Franco

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Franco
    Mets relief pitcher? Pineapple Express actor? Spanish dictator?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Franco
    Welcome to the Planet

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

MASTEELHEAD7

My first post ever!!! I am a die-hard Steelers fan born in Massachusetts!!! MA stands for Mass. Steelhead=Steelers fan, and #7 for BIG BEN of course.

I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! Been a die-hard Stillers fan since SB IX!!! Now today is my 43rd birthday, but for those saying the Pats will win it on my birthday,maybe, but the Steelers DID it first on 2/5/2006, my 37th birthday was SB XL!!!!!

STEELERS NATION FOREVER!!!!!

BUT, GO G-MEN IN SB XLVI!!!!!

Chris....
    P.S. Is there a way of getting "The Patsies suck" icon????!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MASTEELHEAD7
    Is there a way of getting "The Patsies suck" icon????!!!
    Yeah, it's SHIFT+8. ***

Welcome to the board. Happy Birthday. Go Giants (today).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MASTEELHEAD7
    My first post ever!!! I am a die-hard Steelers fan born in Massachusetts!!! MA stands for Mass. Steelhead=Steelers fan, and #7 for BIG BEN of course.

I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! Been a die-hard Stillers fan since SB IX!!! Now today is my 43rd birthday, but for those saying the Pats will win it on my birthday,maybe, but the Steelers DID it first on 2/5/2006, my 37th birthday was SB XL!!!!!

STEELERS NATION FOREVER!!!!!

BUT, GO G-MEN IN SB XLVI!!!!!

Chris....
    P.S. Is there a way of getting "The Patsies suck" icon????!!!
    Welcome to the Planet Ma

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Mike Tomlin

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

SteelCitySouth

Back in 08 I decided to check out some of the MB sites to talk Steelers. I signed up with the Main Steelers MB under my real name. It was interesting but I wanted to know more about the other teams in the division so i started searching. My Wife and I moved to Charleston SC in 2003 and we have a couple friends that are Bengal fans so I went there first to see if I could pick up some information to smack him with. So when I signed up with the Bengals MB I chose SteelCitySouth as I live in the south. Plus there are three Steeler bars within 10 minute drive of where I live so Charleston is somewhat of a Steeler town.

I spend time in the Smack forum helping Bengal fans hate life.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth
    Back in 08 I decided to check out some of the MB sites to talk Steelers. I signed up with the Main Steelers MB under my real name. It was interesting but I wanted to know more about the other teams in the division so i started searching. My Wife and I moved to Charleston SC in 2003 and we have a couple friends that are Bengal fans so I went there first to see if I could pick up some information to smack him with. So when I signed up with the Bengals MB I chose SteelCitySouth as I live in the south. Plus there are three Steeler bars within 10 minute drive of where I live so Charleston is somewhat of a Steeler town.

I spend time in the Smack forum helping Bengal fans hate life.
    Welcome to the Planet

Molon labe

Mike Tomlin