Quote Originally Posted by lbs95915592
    lbs = linebackers

91 = K Greene
    95 = G Lloyd
    55 = Porter
    92 = Harrison
    Welcome to the Planet

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Re: Explain your board name

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Quote Originally Posted by lbs95915592
    lbs = linebackers

91 = K Greene
    95 = G Lloyd
    55 = Porter
    92 = Harrison
    Welcome to the Planet
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy
    Duke was the name of my dog. Duke was an English Springer Spaniel, loyal friend and faithful companion. His name kind of evolved into Dukie Boy. At age 14 1/2 and long into his decline, and the Saturday before the Super Bowl win over Arizona, I had to let him go. That Super Bowl win was a blessing at a time of loss.

My board name is in honor of my buddy, Dukie, and it keeps him present in memory each time I post.
    Nice

i was born there....

Three guesses, and the first two don't count.

My name originated with the Charles Dickens book, " A Christmas Carol "

Fezziwig was young Scrooges happy go lucky employer that threw the big Chrsitmas parties.

My wife calls me Fezziwig around the holidays because I throw big Christmas bashes for my employees.

I used to go by helmet head and again, I got that idea from my wife. When we first got a computer at our house she was standing behind me when, I discovered the trib Steeler site. As she stood behind me and I was joining and not knowing what name I was going to use she said, " Great, it's bad enough I lose you to the TV set every Sunday and now this Steeler site I'm, going to need to wear a helmet on my head to get any attention. "

I dropped the name helmet head because:

Years ago in my single drinking days there was an older women that had a fro of hair at the bar. Her hair was so puffy and round, guys would walk by and stick swizzle sticks in her hair without her knowing it.
    Later I learned her nic-name was helmet head so, it creaped me out so much I, changed to fezziwig.

Oh yeah, have yinz noticed my signature ? Six Super Bowl wins and no Cheating ?

I recently added that because, some Pats fan and I think it's tiproast has a signature something like, We look at the situation, adjust what we can, yada, yada, yada, : Bill Belicheat.

He has that signature as if it is sometype of profound wisdom, true coaching or what have you. That's all and well with his signature but, Bill left out the part, " And if that all doesn't work will just cheat again like we have been for the past 8 years. "

And this is why I now have a signature.

Slash10

Kordell "Slash" Stewart is the MAN!

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by Slash10
    Welcome to the board, Kordell.

(Or Mama Stewart).

Quote Originally Posted by Slash10
    Welcome to the Planet

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.