Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 353

Thread: Explain your board name

  1. #231
    HermLovesSteelers
    Guest

    Re: Explain your board name

    Brand new to the board....and I think my name explains itself...thanks all.

  2. #232
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    27,648

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by HermLovesSteelers
    Brand new to the board....and I think my name explains itself...thanks all.


    Welcome.


    Ruthless 2017 Mock Draft:
    1.30 ILB Zach Cunningham 6'3" 234 Vanderbilt
    2.62 OLB Jordan Willis 6'4" 255 Kansas State
    3.94 CB Sidney Jones 6'0" 186 Washington
    3.105c DE Tanoh Kpassagnon 6'7" 289 Villanova
    4.135 CB Rasul Douglas 6'2" 209 West Virginia
    5.173 RB James Conner 6'1" 233 Pittsburgh
    6.213 SS Lorenzo Jerome 5'10" 204 St. Francis
    7.248 TE Michael Roberts 6'4" 270 Toledo

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  3. #233
    Legend fordfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    8,765

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by HermLovesSteelers
    Brand new to the board....and I think my name explains itself...thanks all.

    Welcome to the Planet

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  4. #234
    SteelHeel
    Guest

    Re: Explain your board name

    Steelers - Heels = SteelHeel


  5. #235
    HardlinerKC
    Guest

    Re: Explain your board name

    OK, I was a radio sportstalk host back in the early 90s on a "1 LUNG radio AM station formatted to sportsTalk with an afternoon show called "The Hardliners" which I hosted with another guy. The name stuck to this day.

  6. #236
    Legend fordfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    8,765

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by HardlinerKC
    OK, I was a radio sportstalk host back in the early 90s on a "1 LUNG radio AM station formatted to sportsTalk with an afternoon show called "The Hardliners" which I hosted with another guy. The name stuck to this day.

    Oh O.K. I thought you went with Hardliner because the sun shine band was all ready taken

    Glad to see you posting again

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  7. #237
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    5,929

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlinerKC
    OK, I was a radio sportstalk host back in the early 90s on a "1 LUNG radio AM station formatted to sportsTalk with an afternoon show called "The Hardliners" which I hosted with another guy. The name stuck to this day.

    Oh O.K. I thought you went with Hardliner because the sun shine band was all ready taken

    Glad to see you posting again
    Hahahaha....for some reason- this cracks Chadman up...
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 10
    Wins- 2
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $60,050.00


  8. #238
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,102

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I can also switch hit.
    Not that there's anything wrong with that...

    I know, I know... I'm late to the party... late to most parties around these parts - it's been like a year or so... anyway, SteelerOfDeVille... The Ville (Louisville) is fairly obvious, i think... but, the idea came from Bugs Bunny's barber of SeVille... (I believe there was an actual opera or something, but, while I'm not the opera type, I love bugs).
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

    2017 Draft
    1 (30) - T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin
    2 (62) - JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
    3 (94) - Cameron Sutton, CB, Tennessee
    3 (105) - James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh
    4 (135) - Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tennessee
    5 (173) - Brian Allen, CB, Utah
    6 (213) - Colin Holba, LS, Louisville
    7 (24 - Keion Adams, LB, Western Michigan

  9. #239
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    27,648

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I can also switch hit.
    Not that there's anything wrong with that...

    I know, I know... I'm late to the party... late to most parties around these parts - it's been like a year or so... anyway, SteelerOfDeVille... The Ville (Louisville) is fairly obvious, i think... but, the idea came from Bugs Bunny's barber of SeVille... (I believe there was an actual opera or something, but, while I'm not the opera type, I love bugs).
    I love the Bugs tattoo on Vida's @$$.


    Ruthless 2017 Mock Draft:
    1.30 ILB Zach Cunningham 6'3" 234 Vanderbilt
    2.62 OLB Jordan Willis 6'4" 255 Kansas State
    3.94 CB Sidney Jones 6'0" 186 Washington
    3.105c DE Tanoh Kpassagnon 6'7" 289 Villanova
    4.135 CB Rasul Douglas 6'2" 209 West Virginia
    5.173 RB James Conner 6'1" 233 Pittsburgh
    6.213 SS Lorenzo Jerome 5'10" 204 St. Francis
    7.248 TE Michael Roberts 6'4" 270 Toledo

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  10. #240
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,102

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I can also switch hit.
    Not that there's anything wrong with that...

    I know, I know... I'm late to the party... late to most parties around these parts - it's been like a year or so... anyway, SteelerOfDeVille... The Ville (Louisville) is fairly obvious, i think... but, the idea came from Bugs Bunny's barber of SeVille... (I believe there was an actual opera or something, but, while I'm not the opera type, I love bugs).
    I love the Bugs tattoo on Vida's @$$.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

    2017 Draft
    1 (30) - T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin
    2 (62) - JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
    3 (94) - Cameron Sutton, CB, Tennessee
    3 (105) - James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh
    4 (135) - Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tennessee
    5 (173) - Brian Allen, CB, Utah
    6 (213) - Colin Holba, LS, Louisville
    7 (24 - Keion Adams, LB, Western Michigan

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •