Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 347

Thread: Explain your board name

  1. #131
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,368

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock
    I'm kinda wanting myself one of those cool old school wrestler personas right about now. Whatdya, Flip?
    I saved one of my favorites for ya. The Hot Rod....



    SN1, if you're gonna be the Macho Man, you're gonna need a Miss Elizabeth. I guess NC will do:


  2. #132

    Re: Explain your board name

    A longtime Steeler fan and season ticket holder, Herewegosteelers! is my favorite Steeler rally chant......Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!

  3. #133
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by Herewegosteelers!
    A longtime Steeler fan and season ticket holder, Herewegosteelers! is my favorite Steeler rally chant......Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!
    Please don't change your name to Renegade!

  4. #134
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,368

    Re: Explain your board name

    [quote=stlrz d]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Herewegosteelers!":15b9px8q
    A longtime Steeler fan and season ticket holder, Herewegosteelers! is my favorite Steeler rally chant......Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!
    Please don't change your name to Renegade! [/quote:15b9px8q]

    I always thought this would be a great name.

  5. #135
    Backup
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    227

    Re: Explain your board name

    I now live in California. Steelers have been my team since the 60's where I was born and raised in Da-Burgh (Steel town) Thus "California-Steel"
    =====================================
    Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/ATCfamily

  6. #136
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    daceb county
    Posts
    42

    Re: Explain your board name

    Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste
    I've been around for a long long year, stole many a mans soul and faith
    I rode a tank held a generals rank, when the STEELBLITZ raged and the bodies stank
    pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name
    I've been known by many names;
    4NIK8, BA5UX, tito
    How the mighty have fallen!?

  7. #137
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!
    Posts
    1,574

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock
    I'm kinda wanting myself one of those cool old school wrestler personas right about now. Whatdya, Flip?
    I saved one of my favorites for ya. The Hot Rod....



    SN1, if you're gonna be the Macho Man, you're gonna need a Miss Elizabeth. I guess NC will do:

    Not sure my wife would be happy about it, but that's cool by me!
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

  8. #138
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,368

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock
    I'm kinda wanting myself one of those cool old school wrestler personas right about now. Whatdya, Flip?
    I saved one of my favorites for ya. The Hot Rod....



    SN1, if you're gonna be the Macho Man, you're gonna need a Miss Elizabeth. I guess NC will do:

    Not sure my wife would be happy about it, but that's cool by me!
    I just figured if everyone around here gets a couple spares, we can convince Mrs. Jigga to allow Jigga to have multiple wives to ensure he has SuperBowl babies every year.

    Take one for the team, bro.

    George the Animal Steele(r) was married to Megan Fox, right?



    Did everyone know George was discovered by Bruno Samartino and brought to Pittsburgh for Studio Wrestling with Bruno and was named Steele after the Steel city? I wonder if he's a Steelers fan?

  9. #139
    Hall of Famer ikestops85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,180

    Re: Explain your board name

    Ike is for Taylor and 85 is for ocho stinko. I used to post on a bengals site and this name seemed to tick them off. After I was banned Jom (our resident bengals fan) recommended this site. I will be forever grateful to him for that.
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

  10. #140
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,368

    Re: Explain your board name

    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85
    Ike is for Taylor and 85 is for ocho stinko. I used to post on a bengals site and this name seemed to tick them off. After I was banned Jom (our resident bengals fan) recommended this site. I will be forever grateful to him for that.
    Lucky for you it doesn't seem to tick us off.

    Jommy's a pretty good guy. One day he'll convert.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •