Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain your board name

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Explain your board name

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    Chadman thought it was a gee-up when he saw both Aussie_Steeler & Steelerchad had joined up.

Turns out it's just two new punks encroaching on Chadman's territory..

But that's ok- Chadman is like Star Wars IV A New Hope- better story, better thought out, more interesting. These others are Empire Strikes Back & Return Of The Jedi- good, but more about explosions, incest & Ewoks than any real substance.

Captain Lou, Flip?? Chadwoman says Chadman looks like A-Train. But personally, Chadman has always thought Stone Cold fashioned himself on Chadman.

Which did you like better? "Jedi" or "The Empire Strikes Back?"

"Empire."

Blasphemy.

"Empire" had the better ending. Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader is his father, uh, Han gets frozen, taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.

My favorite scene was in Clerks II when the one guy tried to take back the word porch monkey and start using it with a different meaning without racial undertones. I'd quote it, but I'd have to censor the whole thing or get banned from the board.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    Chadman thought it was a gee-up when he saw both Aussie_Steeler & Steelerchad had joined up.

Turns out it's just two new punks encroaching on Chadman's territory..

But that's ok- Chadman is like Star Wars IV A New Hope- better story, better thought out, more interesting. These others are Empire Strikes Back & Return Of The Jedi- good, but more about explosions, incest & Ewoks than any real substance.

Captain Lou, Flip?? Chadwoman says Chadman looks like A-Train. But personally, Chadman has always thought Stone Cold fashioned himself on Chadman.

I was thinking along the lines of you're one of the biggest personalities on the board., not what you look like.

I mean, I'm a little better looking than George the Animal. At least a little :lol
    You do have a green tongue, though, right?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Well. SteelerEmpire basically means just about what it says: "Steeler" is self explanatory. "Empire" reflects the teams 'dominance' of the NFL since the 70's merger... so its pretty cut n dry... A few Green Bay, Chicago and Dallas fans have made plays on it with their teams since I stated using it ... but theirs just don't make sense.
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...yMafia_ben.gif
    THE "STEELERS AND STEELER NATION" HAS TAKEN
    OVER THE NFL.................... ONE STADIUM AT A TIME !!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Flip,
    I always thought of myself as a "Macho Man" Savage...not the Honkey Tonk man.
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Mine's not too hard to figure out. I'm a female Steeler fan

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    Flip,
    I always thought of myself as a "Macho Man" Savage...not the Honkey Tonk man.
    Oh yeah! Snap into a Slim Jim!!!

[url]http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=252223&title=macho-man-randy-savage[/url]
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Prok

Just got a message on SF from my friend Chidi. Add another to the newby list. lol

Psychoward#86

Mines a little obvious.

Hines Ward is often nicknamed "Psycho Ward" by the fans because he's, well, psycho . In fact, you'll see a huge banner in the front row during some games that has the words "Psycho Ward 86" during some games.

So yeah, that's where i got my name from, im just a huge fan of the guy whether it be his devastating blocks, beautiful TD nabs, or that smile that pisses everyone else off

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I'm paying homage to my fast food working bretheren and my hometown of Pittsburgh.

I used to love your "I'm a homer" threads at the Trib, along with Steelerlover's contributions to them...

As for mine, as if anyone cares, it's fairly self-explanatory.... I live in Northern Kentucky (for just another few months) because of work.

... My avatar, which was gratiously constructed by AngryAsian, tells the rest of the story...

Godfather

We should sticky this thread since PS essentially inherited the old SF crowd.

I started using the name Godfather in a lot of different places in late 2004, in honor of being a godfather and because I'm part Italian.