View Poll Results: How do you feel about SteelersFeverForums?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • They suck.

1 4.35%
  • They suck dick.

1 4.35%
  • They suck big donkey dicks.

5 21.74%
  • Ric... why do you hate America so much?

6 26.09%
  • The train leaving Chicago arrives first.

0 0%
  • All of the above.

10 43.48%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about SteelersFever now?

stillers4me

Re: How do you feel about SteelersFever now?

[quote=silver & black]
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by "silver & black":20ltvlhl
    Do the good folks here at Planet Steelers have room for a Raiders fan?

I see this is where most of you that I know from SF have gone. I'll just lay low and get a feeling for this place before I dive in... if I'm welcome here.
    Some fans of other teams can be real bastages that only want to start trouble. They don't last.

However, we have a few fans of other teams that are good guys that want to come here and just talk football like rational fans, and they are always welcome (such as Bengal fan Jom112 and Chiefs fan HardlinerKC). As long as you belong to the latter category and not the former, you likely have found a new home to post. Welcome![/quote:20ltvlhl]

I'm not here to start trouble. I keep tabs on the Steelers because most of my friends are Steelers fans... and so is my own mother .

I've been a Raiders fan for 43 years, and I love the rivalry that once was. I hope it can be rekindled. Thanks for taking in the SF crowd... they're a good bunch.[/quote:20ltvlhl][/quote:20ltvlhl]

I can vouch for S&B. But then you don't know me either.

Preacher...... we are now known as "the former Living Legends".

Ricardisimo....you screwed up. Your very first poll on our new site and you forgot the most important poll choice .......The Patriots* suck and Tom Brady is gay.

Backup

User Info Menu

[quote=stillers4me]
    Quote Originally Posted by silver & black
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by "silver & black":ezyrw9p7
    Do the good folks here at Planet Steelers have room for a Raiders fan?

I see this is where most of you that I know from SF have gone. I'll just lay low and get a feeling for this place before I dive in... if I'm welcome here.
    Some fans of other teams can be real bastages that only want to start trouble. They don't last.

However, we have a few fans of other teams that are good guys that want to come here and just talk football like rational fans, and they are always welcome (such as Bengal fan Jom112 and Chiefs fan HardlinerKC). As long as you belong to the latter category and not the former, you likely have found a new home to post. Welcome![/quote:ezyrw9p7]

I'm not here to start trouble. I keep tabs on the Steelers because most of my friends are Steelers fans... and so is my own mother .

I've been a Raiders fan for 43 years, and I love the rivalry that once was. I hope it can be rekindled. Thanks for taking in the SF crowd... they're a good bunch.
    [/quote:ezyrw9p7]

I can vouch for S&B. But then you don't know me either.

Preacher...... we are now known as "the former Living Legends".

Ricardisimo....you screwed up. Your very first poll on our new site and you forgot the most important poll choice .......The Patriots* suck and Tom Brady is gay.
    [/quote:ezyrw9p7]

Classic!

urgle burgle

Quote Originally Posted by ricardisimo
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersinCA
    Ric hates America, back on ignore.
    D'Oh!
    now that......is funny.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by urgle burgle
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersinCA
    Ric hates America, back on ignore.
    D'Oh!
    now that......is funny.
    Welcome urgle, welcome all. How do you like our new digs?
    [url=http://whydoesgodhateamputees.com/]Why does God hate amputees?[/url]
    http://ia310802.us.archive.org/3/ite...aqimage005.gif

Backup

User Info Menu

By the way, I'm changing my own vote to "They suck bad word." I like that so much I might just put it in my sig as well.

Vincent

I voted "Ric, why do you hate America" because that's my job.

Backup

User Info Menu

Hey Vinny. Some shenanigans, huh? How do you opine? I haven't heard anything from you during Entropy Days.

Vincent

Hey Vinny. Some shenanigans, huh? How do you opine? I haven't heard anything from you during Entropy Days.
    I'll say several things that probably won't be very popular.

First, If Mike owned the board, it was his prerogative to sell it. And it is the prerogative of the buyer to do whatever they want to with it. Doesn't have to make sense or be popular.

Second, the behavior of "some" posters in the wake of the Apocalypse demonstrates the need for mods. Frankly I was surprised, but then again, why would that be surprising.

All that said, the reactions are understandable. I posted my requisite finger wagging.

Hey, its an Internet board. Let's not make more of this than is appropriate.

Vincent

... How do you like our new digs?
    Hard to say. Too early in the game.

I will say this. I like the black surround vs white. More "Steelerish". Also, for those energy conscious folks among us, the dark surround is ecofriendly, if spending hours staring at a screen can be at all ecofriendly.

Wondering what relevance this particular "smilie" could have to anything that might be discussed here, but I'm confident that someone will work it in.

SteelCityMom

Glad you've all let us into your site with open arms! Sucks that SF had to go downhill the way it did, but the meltdown is hilarious. Looking forward to lots of great discussions here!