View Poll Results: How do you feel about SteelersFeverForums?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • They suck.

1 4.35%
  • They suck dick.

1 4.35%
  • They suck big donkey dicks.

5 21.74%
  • Ric... why do you hate America so much?

6 26.09%
  • The train leaving Chicago arrives first.

0 0%
  • All of the above.

10 43.48%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about SteelersFever now?

Rookie

Re: How do you feel about SteelersFever now?

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black
    Do the good folks here at Planet Steelers have room for a Raiders fan?

I see this is where most of you that I know from SF have gone. I'll just lay low and get a feeling for this place before I dive in... if I'm welcome here.
    I'm from the Fever, and I support this raiders fan. Pretty good poster.
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have?
    Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Packers 3, Giants 3, Pats 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Bears 1, Ravens 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints1

Legend

[quote=Dino 6 Rings]
    Quote Originally Posted by "silver & black":3l7bjosq

I see this is where most of you that I know from SF have gone. I'll just lay low and get a feeling for this place before I dive in... if I'm welcome here.
    I'm from the Fever, and I support this raiders fan. Pretty good poster.[/quote:3l7bjosq]

We'll probably still rag on him even if we do respect him.

Benchwarmer

Quote Originally Posted by flippy

For the SF folks, it's fairly lax since most everyone is good natured around here. How long were yinz on the SF site? Sounds like some folks had a lot of posts over there similar to the old trib board.
    Hey Flippy
    I was at SF for a couple of years, but wasn't a huge poster..about 300 posts in that time. But some of the others (Preacher, tony hipchest, HomeTownGal, Dino 6 and others) have been there for years and have had many thousands of posts.

Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by pepsyman1
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy

For the SF folks, it's fairly lax since most everyone is good natured around here. How long were yinz on the SF site? Sounds like some folks had a lot of posts over there similar to the old trib board.
    Hey Flippy
    I was at SF for a couple of years, but wasn't a huge poster..about 300 posts in that time. But some of the others (Preacher, tony hipchest, HomeTownGal, Dino 6 and others) have been there for years and have had many thousands of posts.
    Yeah, I was up near 7900 as of yesterday. I loved posting there and built a good relationship with some of the other posters, even if we disagreed on things, politics, the OC, the playcalling on Defense, or the color of the moon, it was a lot of fun over the years to just debate and chat and talk and hear other points of views.

Now its like changing schools, I got to get to know everyone again.
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have?
    Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Packers 3, Giants 3, Pats 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Bears 1, Ravens 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints1

silver & black

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

Some fans of other teams can be real bastages that only want to start trouble. They don't last.

However, we have a few fans of other teams that are good guys that want to come here and just talk football like rational fans, and they are always welcome (such as Bengal fan Jom112 and Chiefs fan HardlinerKC). As long as you belong to the latter category and not the former, you likely have found a new home to post. Welcome![/quote]

I'm not here to start trouble. I keep tabs on the Steelers because most of my friends are Steelers fans... and so is my own mother .

I've been a Raiders fan for 43 years, and I love the rivalry that once was. I hope it can be rekindled. Thanks for taking in the SF crowd... they're a good bunch.

silver & black

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

Some fans of other teams can be real bastages that only want to start trouble. They don't last.

However, we have a few fans of other teams that are good guys that want to come here and just talk football like rational fans, and they are always welcome (such as Bengal fan Jom112 and Chiefs fan HardlinerKC). As long as you belong to the latter category and not the former, you likely have found a new home to post. Welcome![/quote]

I'm not here to start trouble. I keep tabs on the Steelers because most of my friends are Steelers fans... and so is my own mother .

I've been a Raiders fan for 43 years, and I love the rivalry that once was. I hope it can be rekindled. Thanks for taking in the SF crowd... they're a good bunch.

Prok

Hell it seems like a smooth transition for me. I was only coming up on 1,000 posts at SF. I've been on MB's for years and the only probs i've ever had have usually just been with those posters who think their post count makes them legends. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Prok
    Hell it seems like a smooth transition for me. I was only coming up on 1,000 posts at SF. I've been on MB's for years and the only probs i've ever had have usually just been with those posters who think their post count makes them legends. lol
    Settle down, newbie.
    http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7648/newwallacesig.gif

SteelersinCA

Ric hates America, back on ignore.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Prok
    Just cause we're nice doesn't mean we're not legends (in our own minds).