Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Goodell clears Roethlisberger to return next week

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Goodell clears Roethlisberger to return next week

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Is there a ignore button on this site?

I believe it is actually on your computer itself. You have to physically push it, and hold it in for about 10 seconds.

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Is there a ignore button on this site?

I believe it is actually on your computer itself. You have to physically push it, and hold it in for about 10 seconds.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Prok
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    LOL

FTR I did, in fact, use the ignore feature. And honestly it was the first time i've EVER done that in years of posting. Call it a gut instinct. LOL
    And it only took you one day here to realize this.
    I think the repetitiveness gave it away.

I'll summarize his 260 posts for you in one sentence:

Ben is a RAPIST who has embarrassed the franchise and the Steelers would be better off without the RAPIST.

I think that about covers it...
    Sigh....

Anyone here who was on SF can tell you that outside of football, I am no fan of Ben anymore. . . and I do have my suspicions (where there is smoke, there is fire IMO). However, there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute. That makes him neither guilty nor innocent. Just not prosecutable. Only he and she really knows what happened. Anyone else who says they did is lying-or is full of themselves.

I fail to see the use of regurgitating the same information time and time again.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm a fan of both Ben and the Steelers and want to see both prosper- preferably together on the football field. Glad to see him coming back to work out with the team!

HeHateMe

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    LOL

FTR I did, in fact, use the ignore feature. And honestly it was the first time i've EVER done that in years of posting. Call it a gut instinct. LOL
    And it only took you one day here to realize this.
    I think the repetitiveness gave it away.

I'll summarize his 260 posts for you in one sentence:

Ben is a RAPIST who has embarrassed the franchise and the Steelers would be better off without the RAPIST.

I think that about covers it...
    Sigh....

Anyone here who was on SF can tell you that outside of football, I am no fan of Ben anymore. . . and I do have my suspicions (where there is smoke, there is fire IMO). However, there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute. That makes him neither guilty nor innocent. Just not prosecutable. Only he and she really knows what happened. Anyone else who says they did is lying-or is full of themselves.

I fail to see the use of regurgitating the same information time and time again.
    Then Steeler fans need to stop calling Ray Lewis a murderer then right?

Legend

User Info Menu

Then Steeler fans need to stop calling Ray Lewis a murderer then right?[/quote]

Ravens fans will call Ben a rapist until the end of time and Steelers fans will call Ray-Ray a murderer forever...isn't that what good sportsmanship and rivalries are all about?

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Rich Eisen: Roethlisberger has a lot of work to do to rebuild image

Posted By: Andrew Perloff

The NFL Network's Rich Eisen joined the show to talk about Ben Roethlisberger and his strategy for rebuilding his image.

Eisen said Roethlisberger has a lot of work to do. "Right now his name with synonymous associated with at the very least wasted opportunity ... at the very worst, heinous criminal acts," Roethliserger said.

Eisen said the current situation is a pickle for Big Ben and the team. When Roethlisberger practices with the first team, he takes reps away from the guy who will have to start the first four games. And Roethlisberger can only do so much until he starts playing again.

"All he's gotta do is start winning games," Eisen said. "Unfortunately for him, he may not be able to do that until Week 7 of the regular season."

[url="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/dan...#ixzz0puJPlYCj"]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/dan...#ixzz0puJPlYCj[/url]

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha