Thread: question regarding suspension

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

question regarding suspension

When ben can no longer practice with the team during those 4 weeks to start the season or even now for that matter, I know he cant be at the facilities or even in the steeler weight room,...but could he and mike wallace meet at a high school that is 50 miles outside the city and work on deep balls and routes, it would not be a team practice, but it would be two friends throwing the football around ....

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: question regarding suspension

Quote Originally Posted by JTP53609
    When ben can no longer practice with the team during those 4 weeks to start the season or even now for that matter, I know he cant be at the facilities or even in the steeler weight room,...but could he and mike wallace meet at a high school that is 50 miles outside the city and work on deep balls and routes, it would not be a team practice, but it would be two friends throwing the football around ....
    Only if you don't tell anyone.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: question regarding suspension

I don't like the concept of not allowing the guy to be with the team. Seems when a fella is down and out, that's when he needs to be supported and surrounded by the positive influence of the team most.