Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 78

Thread: Time to put it to a vote

  1. #31
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Time to put it to a vote

    This is the common theme on any Steeler board. If you say negative things about Ben you HAVE TO GO. Ben did negative things to the Steelers but you want him to stay. See the irony? If I want to post my opinion about Ben then I will. If you don't like it then don't read it. Whats next? Will you petition the NFL to have defensive coordinators to stop blitzing because Ben doesnt like it? This is LIFE, there are potholes and obstacles in our path, its NEVER a smooth journey. What is a message board with the same views? BORING. Why is it ok to bask Arians NONSTOP but when it comes to Ben, there has to be a ration put on it? This is hypocrisy to the highest level. Ben brought this on himself, if you should be mad at someone, it should be at him for providing me with all of this great material. Ben disgraced my team. SCREW BEN .

  2. #32
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Time to put it to a vote

    Wonder if this guy bannned ESPN, TMZ and the NFL Network when they had nonstop Big Ben coverage?

  3. #33
    Pro Bowler Flasteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere on the water.
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Time to put it to a vote

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    This is the common theme on any Steeler board. If you say negative things about Ben you HAVE TO GO. Ben did negative things to the Steelers but you want him to stay. See the irony? If I want to post my opinion about Ben then I will. If you don't like it then don't read it. Whats next? Will you petition the NFL to have defensive coordinators to stop blitzing because Ben doesnt like it? This is LIFE, there are potholes and obstacles in our path, its NEVER a smooth journey. What is a message board with the same views? BORING. Why is it ok to bask Arians NONSTOP but when it comes to Ben, there has to be a ration put on it? This is hypocrisy to the highest level. Ben brought this on himself, if you should be mad at someone, it should be at him for providing me with all of this great material. Ben disgraced my team. SCREW BEN .
    For the record, I don't want you banned.

    It's obvious you're a Steeler fan and I don't think you necessarily come here with the intention of stirring the pot. I believe that your issue with Roethlisberger is actually more the manifestation of some type of mental illness. I think you are fixated on him and compulsively post comments about your hatred for Ben; even when the topic has nothing to do with him.

    Why else would anyone continually, incessantly make damning statements about the guy?

    Did Ben maybe break a few rules and take a few liberties with his female party guests?
    He did.

    Is he somewhat of a douchebag who walks around with a sense of entitlement?
    Seems he probably is.

    These are actions that, while most of us would surely frown upon, would never normally evoke the type of vile and unrelenting attacks which spew from your keyboard. But hey man - it's NOT your fault!

    That's what I want the rest of the board to understand. How can we go around blaming people for comments which are clearly the result of mental illness or impairment. HeHateMe is a victim here...not some dastardly troll, or troll-like figure.

    When are we, as a people, going to step out of the dark ages and start recognizing mental illness as a legitimate disease? How can we dare attack and even threaten to banish someone because their genetic material and life experiences have betrayed them?

    I'm almost embarrassed over the lack of empathy and kindness collectively displayed by the folks on this board. We should be helping HeHateMe and people like him who suffer from similar disorders. SHAME!

    I got your back bro.



    "I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

    "Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."


    -Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

  4. #34
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,368

    Re: Time to put it to a vote

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Wonder if this guy bannned ESPN, TMZ and the NFL Network when they had nonstop Big Ben coverage?
    So I guess it's you this thread is about. Curious, why the username?

    And a few more questions:

    1. Who's your favorite rookie?

    2. Who's your favorite offensive player?

    3. Who's your favorite defensive player?

    4. Who are your top 10 Steelers of all time?

    5. What's your story on how you became a Steelers fan?

    Thanks in advance!!!!

  5. #35
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,040

    Re: Time to put it to a vote

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Wonder if this guy bannned ESPN, TMZ and the NFL Network when they had nonstop Big Ben coverage?
    So I guess it's you this thread is about. Curious, why the username?

    Ben is a RAPIST.

    And a few more questions:

    1. Who's your favorite rookie?

    Ben is a RAPIST.

    2. Who's your favorite offensive player?

    Ben is a RAPIST.

    3. Who's your favorite defensive player?

    Ben is a RAPIST.

    4. Who are your top 10 Steelers of all time?

    Ben is a RAPIST.

    5. What's your story on how you became a Steelers fan?

    Ben is a RAPIST.

    Thanks in advance!!!!
    That about covers it. That, and of course Ben is a RAPIST.

  6. #36
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Time to put it to a vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    This is the common theme on any Steeler board. If you say negative things about Ben you HAVE TO GO. Ben did negative things to the Steelers but you want him to stay. See the irony? If I want to post my opinion about Ben then I will. If you don't like it then don't read it. Whats next? Will you petition the NFL to have defensive coordinators to stop blitzing because Ben doesnt like it? This is LIFE, there are potholes and obstacles in our path, its NEVER a smooth journey. What is a message board with the same views? BORING. Why is it ok to bask Arians NONSTOP but when it comes to Ben, there has to be a ration put on it? This is hypocrisy to the highest level. Ben brought this on himself, if you should be mad at someone, it should be at him for providing me with all of this great material. Ben disgraced my team. SCREW BEN .
    For the record, I don't want you banned.

    It's obvious you're a Steeler fan and I don't think you necessarily come here with the intention of stirring the pot. I believe that your issue with Roethlisberger is actually more the manifestation of some type of mental illness. I think you are fixated on him and compulsively post comments about your hatred for Ben; even when the topic has nothing to do with him.

    Why else would anyone continually, incessantly make damning statements about the guy?

    Did Ben maybe break a few rules and take a few liberties with his female party guests?
    He did.

    Is he somewhat of a douchebag who walks around with a sense of entitlement?
    Seems he probably is.

    These are actions that, while most of us would surely frown upon, would never normally evoke the type of vile and unrelenting attacks which spew from your keyboard. But hey man - it's NOT your fault!

    That's what I want the rest of the board to understand. How can we go around blaming people for comments which are clearly the result of mental illness or impairment. HeHateMe is a victim here...not some dastardly troll, or troll-like figure.

    When are we, as a people, going to step out of the dark ages and start recognizing mental illness as a legitimate disease? How can we dare attack and even threaten to banish someone because their genetic material and life experiences have betrayed them?

    I'm almost embarrassed over the lack of empathy and kindness collectively displayed by the folks on this board. We should be helping HeHateMe and people like him who suffer from similar disorders. SHAME!

    I got your back bro.
    Thanks for the support. Even though this guy bashes me do I get mad? Not at all. His opinion. When people think of the Steelers they dont think Terrible Towel, the only team to win Six Lombardis, Steel Curtain etc. One GUY comes to mind. BEN ROETHLISBERGER and his RAPE allegations. I dont want ANYONE on my team affiliated with such vile acts. You can say "he was never charged" till you are blue in the face. That is a lie. He WAS charged, BOTH women charged him with rape. I believe the woman in Georgia. Sorry

  7. #37
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,137

    Re: Time to put it to a vote

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    This is the common theme on any Steeler board. If you say negative things about Ben you HAVE TO GO. Ben did negative things to the Steelers but you want him to stay. See the irony? If I want to post my opinion about Ben then I will. If you don't like it then don't read it. Whats next? Will you petition the NFL to have defensive coordinators to stop blitzing because Ben doesnt like it? This is LIFE, there are potholes and obstacles in our path, its NEVER a smooth journey. What is a message board with the same views? BORING. Why is it ok to bask Arians NONSTOP but when it comes to Ben, there has to be a ration put on it? This is hypocrisy to the highest level. Ben brought this on himself, if you should be mad at someone, it should be at him for providing me with all of this great material. Ben disgraced my team. SCREW BEN .
    It is one thing to state your opinion or particular criticisms regarding Ben or anything else that has to do with the Steelers. Much like some of the Arians detractors, I think you are going a little over board in regards to Ben.

    The powers that be felt Ben was wrong for what he did. He is being punished for his actions. The best thing that we can hope is that he comes out of this as a better person and player.

  8. #38
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Time to put it to a vote

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Wonder if this guy bannned ESPN, TMZ and the NFL Network when they had nonstop Big Ben coverage?
    So I guess it's you this thread is about. Curious, why the username?
    This thread explains the username
    And a few more questions:

    [quote:z35qcs3o]1. Who's your favorite rookie?
    Terry Bradshaw
    2.
    Who's your favorite offensive player?
    Terry Bradshaw
    3.
    Who's your favorite defensive player?
    Troy Polamalu
    4.
    Who are your top 10 Steelers of all time?
    1. Terry Bradshaw 2. Troy Polamalu 3. Joe Green 4.Chuck Noll 5.John Stallworth 6.Hines Ward 7.SanTonio Holmes 8. Heath Miller 9.Jack Lambert 10. Donnie Shell
    5.
    What's your story on how you became a Steelers fan?
    As a youth I played for the Raiders. So Naturally, I watched them play on Sundays. I could relate to them. I watched them beat Terry Bradshaw. I saw a feature on him and Jo Jo Starbuck. Something about his humor struck me. I was a immediate fan. Steelers lost to the Raiders that year but I was a fan of Bradshaw and the tough Steelers. The 1st SB I ever watched was The Steelers vs the Vikings (16-6) As a little boy the matchups of the two great defenses intriqued me. My cousin like the Purple People Eaters and I chose the Curtain. Been a fan ever since
    Thanks in advance!!!![/quote:z35qcs3o]

  9. #39
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Time to put it to a vote

    Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    This is the common theme on any Steeler board. If you say negative things about Ben you HAVE TO GO. Ben did negative things to the Steelers but you want him to stay. See the irony? If I want to post my opinion about Ben then I will. If you don't like it then don't read it. Whats next? Will you petition the NFL to have defensive coordinators to stop blitzing because Ben doesnt like it? This is LIFE, there are potholes and obstacles in our path, its NEVER a smooth journey. What is a message board with the same views? BORING. Why is it ok to bask Arians NONSTOP but when it comes to Ben, there has to be a ration put on it? This is hypocrisy to the highest level. Ben brought this on himself, if you should be mad at someone, it should be at him for providing me with all of this great material. Ben disgraced my team. SCREW BEN .
    It is one thing to state your opinion or particular criticisms regarding Ben or anything else that has to do with the Steelers. Much like some of the Arians detractors, I think you are going a little over board in regards to Ben.

    The powers that be felt Ben was wrong for what he did. He is being punished for his actions. The best thing that we can hope is that he comes out of this as a better person and player.
    Sorry, I dont take rape kindly. You might but I dont. Ben is a sick man. I hope nobody in your family is ever raped bro

  10. #40
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Time to put it to a vote

    IF this was Tom Brady with the EXACT same circumstances you guys KNOW you would not be saying- "Brady wasnt charged with anything". Just because a guy plays on your team doesnt mean you have to have a bias.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •