Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: The Cabana Club

  1. #11
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,792

    Re: The Cabana Club

    The Cabana Club owner is an publicity mongering moron...

    I think the owner forgot that Big Ben brings enough business to his club to recover that 5 dollars cover charge. Big Ben = free publicity for that club + more crowd in the club to see Big Ben.
    Steelers Draft
    Rd 1: Mad Maxx Williams - TE
    Rd 2: Owa Odighizuwa - OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Jaquiski Tartt - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Lorenzo Doss - CB
    Rd 7: James Vaughters -OLB

  2. #12

    Re: The Cabana Club

    Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel
    The Cabana Club owner is an publicity mongering moron...

    I think the owner forgot that Big Ben brings enough business to his club to recover that 5 dollars cover charge. Big Ben = free publicity for that club + more crowd in the club to see Big Ben.
    Let’s see, a disingenuous club owner attempting to circumvent zoning laws while prevaricating like a politician to hike attendance at his “club.” His penalty should be to change the name of his establishment to Copacabana and invite Barry Manilow to croon away on a nightly basis.

  3. #13
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    22,748

    Re: The Cabana Club

    Quote Originally Posted by anger 82&95
    Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel
    The Cabana Club owner is an publicity mongering moron...

    I think the owner forgot that Big Ben brings enough business to his club to recover that 5 dollars cover charge. Big Ben = free publicity for that club + more crowd in the club to see Big Ben.
    Let’s see, a disingenuous club owner attempting to circumvent zoning laws while prevaricating like a politician to hike attendance at his “club.” His penalty should be to change the name of his establishment to Copacabana and invite Barry Manilow to croon away on a nightly basis.
    I'm top banana, at Cope's Cabana!

    God, I miss those post-game shows...


    To JAX 1.22 (780 pts)
    To PIT 2.36 (540 pts) + 3.67 (255 pts) = 795 pts

    2.36 OLB Eli Harold 6'3" 247 Virginia
    2.56 TE Clive Walford 6'4" 251 Miami
    3.67 CB Alex Carter 6'0" 196 Stanford
    3.87 CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu 5'9" 192 Oregon
    4.121 OT Donovan Smith 6'6" 338 Penn St
    5.160 FS Adrian Amos 6'0" 218 Penn St
    6.199 WR Stefon Diggs 6'0" 195 Maryland
    6.212 OLB Kyle Emanuel 6'3" 255 North Dakota St
    7.239 RB John Crockett 6'0" 217 North Dakota St

  4. #14
    I was really amazed to know about such actions of owners of the club. I wonder who would think of buying that club after their unreliable action.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Mable01 View Post
    I was really amazed to know about such actions of owners of the club. I wonder who would think of buying that club after their unreliable action.

    Crash Mable:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pem97kzFOmQ

    He's ba-ack!!


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •