Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Cabana Club

Hall of Famer

Re: The Cabana Club

The Cabana Club owner is an publicity mongering moron...

I think the owner forgot that Big Ben brings enough business to his club to recover that 5 dollars cover charge. Big Ben = free publicity for that club + more crowd in the club to see Big Ben.
    Steelers Draft
    Rd 1: Mike Evans - WR
    Rd 2: Kyle Van Noy - ILB/OLB
    Rd 3c: Philip Gaines - CB
    Rd 4: Taylor Hart - DE
    Rd 5: Justin Ellis - DT
    Rd 5c:Xavier Grimble -TE

Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel

I think the owner forgot that Big Ben brings enough business to his club to recover that 5 dollars cover charge. Big Ben = free publicity for that club + more crowd in the club to see Big Ben.
    Let’s see, a disingenuous club owner attempting to circumvent zoning laws while prevaricating like a politician to hike attendance at his “club.” His penalty should be to change the name of his establishment to Copacabana and invite Barry Manilow to croon away on a nightly basis.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by anger 82&95
    Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel

Let’s see, a disingenuous club owner attempting to circumvent zoning laws while prevaricating like a politician to hike attendance at his “club.” His penalty should be to change the name of his establishment to Copacabana and invite Barry Manilow to croon away on a nightly basis.
    I'm top banana, at Cope's Cabana!

God, I miss those post-game shows...

I was really amazed to know about such actions of owners of the club. I wonder who would think of buying that club after their unreliable action.

Quote Originally Posted by Mable01 View Post
    I was really amazed to know about such actions of owners of the club. I wonder who would think of buying that club after their unreliable action.

Crash Mable:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pem97kzFOmQ

He's ba-ack!!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!