Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Cleveland Sports Fans Have Officially Lost It.

  1. #11
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    23,076

    Re: Cleveland Sports Fans Have Officially Lost It.

    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Hey Ruth - Nice movie under your sig!

    Technical - how do you do that, stepwise?

    Thanks -
    Thanks, SASF. I have no idea how to create animated gif's like that...I'm not the most technical saavy guy in the world. I just found it on the net somewhere and downloaded it to my home computer a while back. While messing around with some other stuff on the ol' PC last night, I happened to come across it again, so I uploaded it to photobucket and incorporated it into my sig.


    Final Ruthless Mock:
    1.22 CB Marcus Peters, 6'0" 197 lbs., Washington
    2.56 FS Damarious Randall, 5'11" 196 lbs., Arizona State
    3.87 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251 lbs., Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson, 6'6" 294 lbs., Stanford
    5.160 WR Titus Davis, 6'1" 196 lbs., Central Michigan
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel, 6'3" 255 lbs., North Dakota State
    6.212c OLB Max Valles, 6'5" 251 lbs., Virginia
    7.239 RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217 lbs., North Dakota State

  2. #12

    Re: Cleveland Sports Fans Have Officially Lost It.

    Ahh, photobucket (in best Steve Martin, Maxwell Smart voice). I'm going to have to actually start using some of those sites one of these days.

    Thanks for the tip!


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  3. #13
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,040

    Re: Cleveland Sports Fans Have Officially Lost It.

    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    it was somewhat funny, but it was way more pathetic than funny.
    Jean what is up with the link in your sig?
    2015 NFL Draft
    1) Shane Ray-OLB
    2) Quintin Rollins-DB
    3) Tre McBride-WR
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE
    5) Senquez Golson-DB
    6) Kyle Emmanuel-OLB
    6) Matt Jones-RB
    7) Gerod Holliman-S

  4. #14
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Cleveland Sports Fans Have Officially Lost It.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    it was somewhat funny, but it was way more pathetic than funny.
    Jean what is up with the link in your sig?
    Jean is a spammer. A somewhat clever one, but still a spammer.

    That's what is up with the link.

  5. #15
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,040

    Re: Cleveland Sports Fans Have Officially Lost It.

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    it was somewhat funny, but it was way more pathetic than funny.
    Jean what is up with the link in your sig?
    Jean is a spammer. A somewhat clever one, but still a spammer.

    That's what is up with the link.
    Ahhh...I would have never guessed.
    2015 NFL Draft
    1) Shane Ray-OLB
    2) Quintin Rollins-DB
    3) Tre McBride-WR
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE
    5) Senquez Golson-DB
    6) Kyle Emmanuel-OLB
    6) Matt Jones-RB
    7) Gerod Holliman-S

  6. #16
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Cleveland Sports Fans Have Officially Lost It.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    it was somewhat funny, but it was way more pathetic than funny.
    Jean what is up with the link in your sig?
    Jean is a spammer. A somewhat clever one, but still a spammer.

    That's what is up with the link.
    Ahhh...I would have never guessed.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •