looks like everyone had a lot of fun, too much fun maybe!
i especially like the little grass shack you guys constructed...
I love Buffett....I was at a Buffett concert in the mid 90's and I purchased an 8 dollar Margarita in a twelve oz solo cup....I was walking to my groups spot and because of a big rain there was a mud ball fight going down....from about 50 yards away, a mud ball came flying into our group and landed directly in my cup....shot of a lifetime and the dude doesn't even know he made it.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
4. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
On that day, a new drink, the Mudslide, was invented.Originally Posted by SteelCrazy
The Rams' offense featuring weapons such as Marshall Faulk, Torrey Holt, and Isaac Bruce were known as "The Greatest Show on Turf"
The Steelers' offense featuring weapons such as Le'Veon Bell and Martavis Bryant should be known as "The Greatest Show on Grass"
This has nothing at all to do with respective playing surfaces at the Edward Jones Dome vs. Heinz Field.
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
Are you in any of these pics?