looks like everyone had a lot of fun, too much fun maybe!
i especially like the little grass shack you guys constructed...
I love Buffett....I was at a Buffett concert in the mid 90's and I purchased an 8 dollar Margarita in a twelve oz solo cup....I was walking to my groups spot and because of a big rain there was a mud ball fight going down....from about 50 yards away, a mud ball came flying into our group and landed directly in my cup....shot of a lifetime and the dude doesn't even know he made it.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Kevin King, CB, Washington
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
On that day, a new drink, the Mudslide, was invented.Originally Posted by SteelCrazy
Ruthless 2017 Mock Draft:
1.30 ILB Zach Cunningham 6'3" 234 Vanderbilt
2.62 OLB Jordan Willis 6'4" 255 Kansas State
3.94 CB Sidney Jones 6'0" 186 Washington
3.105c DE Tanoh Kpassagnon 6'7" 289 Villanova
4.135 CB Howard Wilson 6'1" 184 Houston
5.173 FS John Johnson 6'1" 205 Boston College
6.213 TE Michael Roberts 6'4" 270 Toledo
7.248 RB Elijah Hood 6'0" 232 North Carolina
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
Are you in any of these pics?