Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85
    Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller
    I don't understand that hatred for the commish, when it is Ben who was the idiot. Just throwing the blame at a dart board and whoever it hits you hate? Interesting.
    I agree that Ben acted like an idiot but the last I knew we don't punish people for being stupid. Ben is not guilty of anything except for not living up to some imaginary standard that the Commissioner has in his head.

I have very specific reasons why I hate the commish and it has nothing to do with a dart board. I find it interesting the support he receives when he threatens players that if they avail themselves of their constitutional rights to contest his decision he will make the penalty more severe. So this is just one instance of a guy who is supposedly interested in the image of the NFL acting like a thug. Can you say hipocracy?
    When we look at all of his actions with the understanding they are taken with goal of keeping the money flowing into the owners' bank accounts, they are much easier to understand. Nothing to do with morality, ethics, etc . ... just television rights, marketing, and filling the stadia.
    There's been no change in ratings or stadium attendance since Goodell instituted his policy.
    People WILL and perhaps ARE becoming more discriminating with their money nowadays due to the new rules of the economy. I think it will show eventually with attendance and more quickly with concessions and nfl gear!

And so it should be. Why are only the elite not affected right now?
    You bring yours, I'll bring mine, and we'll meet downtown!!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

HeHateMe

What's the big deal about the Rapist coming back? It's not like he will be playing anyway. All he will be is a big distraction. Media everywhere, women picketing, its best that he stays away. FOREVER

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    What's the big deal about the Rapist coming back? It's not like he will be playing anyway. All he will be is a big distraction. Media everywhere, women picketing, its best that he stays away. FOREVER
    It's become apparent to me that some dude resembling Roethlisberger molested you when you were younger...and you were so heartbroken when he stopped that you now transfer all your anguish towards Ben.

It's okay, man. I think they have therapy groups for this kind of thing. Try Google.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Please, go spew your garbage elsewhere. Anyone who is stupid enough to picket has been blinded by the media bias against Ben. Most rational fans know he's guilty of bad judgement, but nothing else. This is coming from a FEMALE fan too. I have no trouble wearing his #7 jersey when the season rolls around

HeHateMe

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    It's become apparent to me that some dude resembling Roethlisberger molested you when you were younger...and you were so heartbroken when he stopped that you now transfer all your anguish towards Ben.

It's okay, man. I think they have therapy groups for this kind of thing. Try Google.

If anyone was molested it was YOU and you liked it. Now you have more semen in your stomach than in your testicles. That's why you defend the guy who has TRASHED our team. I do not. SCREW Ben

HeHateMe

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal
    Please, go spew your garbage elsewhere. Anyone who is stupid enough to picket has been blinded by the media bias against Ben. Most rational fans know he's guilty of bad judgement, but nothing else. This is coming from a FEMALE fan too. I have no trouble wearing his #7 jersey when the season rolls around
    Please name me another athlete charged with rape TWICE inside of one year. Its no coincidence sir. IF you believe the media fabricated all of this thats fine and dandy, whatever makes you sleep at night. I believe Ben is a arrogant POS who thinks he can do anything he wants and yes he is a rapist. Where your #7 jersey that is your choice. I however, WONT.

Starter

User Info Menu

Please name me another athlete charged with rape TWICE inside of one year.
    Ben has NEVER been charged with rape, or for that matter, been charged with ANYTHING related to these matters.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal
    Please name me another athlete charged with rape TWICE inside of one year. Its no coincidence sir. IF you believe the media fabricated all of this thats fine and dandy, whatever makes you sleep at night. I believe Ben is a arrogant POS who thinks he can do anything he wants and yes he is a rapist. Where your #7 jersey that is your choice. I however, WONT.
    Wow. Poor grammar, punctuation mistakes, confused homophones, factual errors, and faulty logic - all in one little paragraph! The clear articulation of your thoughts must be the reason so many others agree with your opinions and take you seriously.

...wait a minute...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel

Wow. Poor grammar, punctuation mistakes, confused homophones, factual errors, and faulty logic - all in one little paragraph! The clear articulation of your thoughts must be the reason so many others agree with your opinions and take you seriously.

...wait a minute...

i hate when my homophones get confused...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel

...wait a minute...

i hate when my homophones get confused...
    Who are you calling a homophone?!?!