Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 93

Thread: Roethlisberger could return next week

  1. #21

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85
    Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller
    I don't understand that hatred for the commish, when it is Ben who was the idiot. Just throwing the blame at a dart board and whoever it hits you hate? Interesting.
    I agree that Ben acted like an idiot but the last I knew we don't punish people for being stupid. Ben is not guilty of anything except for not living up to some imaginary standard that the Commissioner has in his head.

    I have very specific reasons why I hate the commish and it has nothing to do with a dart board. I find it interesting the support he receives when he threatens players that if they avail themselves of their constitutional rights to contest his decision he will make the penalty more severe. So this is just one instance of a guy who is supposedly interested in the image of the NFL acting like a thug. Can you say hipocracy?
    When we look at all of his actions with the understanding they are taken with goal of keeping the money flowing into the owners' bank accounts, they are much easier to understand. Nothing to do with morality, ethics, etc . ... just television rights, marketing, and filling the stadia.
    There's been no change in ratings or stadium attendance since Goodell instituted his policy.
    People WILL and perhaps ARE becoming more discriminating with their money nowadays due to the new rules of the economy. I think it will show eventually with attendance and more quickly with concessions and nfl gear!

    And so it should be. Why are only the elite not affected right now?
    You bring yours, I'll bring mine, and we'll meet downtown!!



    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  2. #22
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    What's the big deal about the Rapist coming back? It's not like he will be playing anyway. All he will be is a big distraction. Media everywhere, women picketing, its best that he stays away. FOREVER

  3. #23
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,067

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    What's the big deal about the Rapist coming back? It's not like he will be playing anyway. All he will be is a big distraction. Media everywhere, women picketing, its best that he stays away. FOREVER
    It's become apparent to me that some dude resembling Roethlisberger molested you when you were younger...and you were so heartbroken when he stopped that you now transfer all your anguish towards Ben.

    It's okay, man. I think they have therapy groups for this kind of thing. Try Google.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  4. #24
    Pro Bowler Steelgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,180

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    What's the big deal about the Rapist coming back? It's not like he will be playing anyway. All he will be is a big distraction. Media everywhere, women picketing, its best that he stays away. FOREVER
    Please, go spew your garbage elsewhere. Anyone who is stupid enough to picket has been blinded by the media bias against Ben. Most rational fans know he's guilty of bad judgement, but nothing else. This is coming from a FEMALE fan too. I have no trouble wearing his #7 jersey when the season rolls around

  5. #25
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    What's the big deal about the Rapist coming back? It's not like he will be playing anyway. All he will be is a big distraction. Media everywhere, women picketing, its best that he stays away. FOREVER
    It's become apparent to me that some dude resembling Roethlisberger molested you when you were younger...and you were so heartbroken when he stopped that you now transfer all your anguish towards Ben.

    It's okay, man. I think they have therapy groups for this kind of thing. Try Google.

    If anyone was molested it was YOU and you liked it. Now you have more semen in your stomach than in your testicles. That's why you defend the guy who has TRASHED our team. I do not. SCREW Ben

  6. #26
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    What's the big deal about the Rapist coming back? It's not like he will be playing anyway. All he will be is a big distraction. Media everywhere, women picketing, its best that he stays away. FOREVER
    Please, go spew your garbage elsewhere. Anyone who is stupid enough to picket has been blinded by the media bias against Ben. Most rational fans know he's guilty of bad judgement, but nothing else. This is coming from a FEMALE fan too. I have no trouble wearing his #7 jersey when the season rolls around
    Please name me another athlete charged with rape TWICE inside of one year. Its no coincidence sir. IF you believe the media fabricated all of this thats fine and dandy, whatever makes you sleep at night. I believe Ben is a arrogant POS who thinks he can do anything he wants and yes he is a rapist. Where your #7 jersey that is your choice. I however, WONT.

  7. #27

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Please name me another athlete charged with rape TWICE inside of one year.
    Ben has NEVER been charged with rape, or for that matter, been charged with ANYTHING related to these matters.

  8. #28
    Pro Bowler Flasteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere on the water.
    Posts
    2,436

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    What's the big deal about the Rapist coming back? It's not like he will be playing anyway. All he will be is a big distraction. Media everywhere, women picketing, its best that he stays away. FOREVER
    Please, go spew your garbage elsewhere. Anyone who is stupid enough to picket has been blinded by the media bias against Ben. Most rational fans know he's guilty of bad judgement, but nothing else. This is coming from a FEMALE fan too. I have no trouble wearing his #7 jersey when the season rolls around
    Please name me another athlete charged with rape TWICE inside of one year. Its no coincidence sir. IF you believe the media fabricated all of this thats fine and dandy, whatever makes you sleep at night. I believe Ben is a arrogant POS who thinks he can do anything he wants and yes he is a rapist. Where your #7 jersey that is your choice. I however, WONT.
    Wow. Poor grammar, punctuation mistakes, confused homophones, factual errors, and faulty logic - all in one little paragraph! The clear articulation of your thoughts must be the reason so many others agree with your opinions and take you seriously.

    ...wait a minute...



    "I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

    "Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."


    -Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

  9. #29
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    14,108

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel

    Wow. Poor grammar, punctuation mistakes, confused homophones, factual errors, and faulty logic - all in one little paragraph! The clear articulation of your thoughts must be the reason so many others agree with your opinions and take you seriously.

    ...wait a minute...


    i hate when my homophones get confused...

  10. #30
    Hall of Famer Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,015

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel

    Wow. Poor grammar, punctuation mistakes, confused homophones, factual errors, and faulty logic - all in one little paragraph! The clear articulation of your thoughts must be the reason so many others agree with your opinions and take you seriously.

    ...wait a minute...


    i hate when my homophones get confused...
    Who are you calling a homophone?!?!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •