Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 93

Thread: Roethlisberger could return next week

  1. #41
    Hall of Famer Flasteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere on the water.
    Posts
    2,540

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    I am in criminal justice
    Can I ask doing what? You don't seem to have a firm grip on the law and are not using the language someone would if they knew what they were talking about. Do you have some type of professional knowledge or even degree which makes your opinion more educated? Which gives you better insight as to how police departments run?

    You also have a twisted view of racism and are engaging in a lot of hyperbole. It almost seems like you are trying to make the argument fit just to support an attack on Roethlisberger. Do you really think that with such a pronounced bias that anyone can take you serious?

    You have issues dude. Get some help.



    "I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

    "Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."


    -Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

  2. #42
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,117

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    What evidence? As it turns out LT NEVER had sex with this girl. So what EVIDENCE are you speaking of OH BIASED ONE?
    Biased? I do not think this word means what you think it does lol.

    Sorry, when a black guy is accused of rape there is a tendancy to believe the accusations.
    Link?

    Are you saying racism doesnt exist in this country?
    Don't recall saying that, nope.

    LOL Are you saying that racism doesnt exist in the criminal justice field?
    Nope. My current evidence is that you are apparently in the criminal justice field.

    I am in criminal justice and I just got done doing a seminar on violence against blacks since Obama got into office. Yes sir, it seems that police are taking out their frustrations on blacks because of the race of our President. Well documented.
    Irrelevant.

    You argue the facts all you like. You know NOTHING about how police departments operate.
    More BS assumptions from an idiot. Yawn.

    I am not concerned with your HILLBILLY assessments in regards to that because they are GROSSLY inaccurate. Stick to what you know. IGNORANCE.
    Yes, I do know ignorance when I see it...the more you type the more I see, chucklehead.

    Funny you didnt address WHY the media and the police department called Bens accusation SEXUAL ASSAULT and LT's RAPE. Care to explain that?
    I believe others have already addressed this. Try again.

    Now back to this evidence. What evidence did they have on LT? He admitted to meeting the girl (so did Ben). He admitted to giving her $300 so what EVIDENCE did they have that PROVED rape? DO TELL. They had MORE evidence on Ben. Girl saying he "raped me". Witnesses saying that they were LOCKED in a bathroom with a guard at the door. Male DNA on the girl. Witnesses saying Ben was walking down the hall with his penis hanging out. This doesnt prove rape but as I said it is MORE than they had on LT and he was arrested. Why wasnt Ben?
    Again, this has already been addressed. And who ever said there was evidence that "PROVED" rape in either case? Try sticking to the actual discussion. Your strawmen are easily discarded.

    Lets deal with the facts PEACHES your collateral attacks are only proof that I am raping you (oops bad analogy).
    Wow. You're really "raping" me. I do know I look good, and that might just be your type of thing but keep your homosexual fantasies in the closet with your gimp, pillow biter.

    All the "You are making me laugh lol lol lol" are diversionary tactics used by those who dont have the subject matter to keep up in a debate.
    Another insipid assumption. I say you're making me laugh because you are lol lol lol. You've got the reasoning skills of a toddler and it amuses me to see you twisting things to rationalize your poor butt-hurt. "WAAAAAAA, I'M SO MAD ABOUT WHAT SOME FOOTBALL PLAYER DID WAAAAAAA" You crack me up.

    Lastly, WHY didnt you address the fact that the girl hasnt filed a Civil suit yet? SEEM ODD? Probably because it was in the PAYOFF SETTLEMENT. "How can we make this go away"
    I'm loving these assumptions. I'm not sure why there hasn't been a civil suit filed but there are a number of possible explanations. Fastening your idiocy onto the one you prefer without any evidence just makes you look as stupid as you are lolol.

    BEN IS A RAPIST
    More assumptions without merit. If there was evidence present to even charge him with rape or sexual assault he would have been charged.

    Keep grasping at those straws. Maybe one day you'll actually have some kind of evidence to back your baseless assumptions.








    P.S. You still suck.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  3. #43
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER
    you're involved in criminal justice and cant differentiate from "rape" and "statutory rape"??


    if the girl was of age, there wouldn't have been an arrest in the LT case. because there was no form of sexual assault that was alleged

    do you know what statutory rape means?
    Prove that. I'll wait
    lol

  4. #44
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    I am in criminal justice
    Can I ask doing what? You don't seem to have a firm grip on the law and are not using the language someone would if they knew what they were talking about. Do you have some type of professional knowledge or even degree which makes your opinion more educated? Which gives you better insight as to how police departments run?

    You also have a twisted view of racism and are engaging in a lot of hyperbole. It almost seems like you are trying to make the argument fit just to support an attack on Roethlisberger. Do you really think that with such a pronounced bias that anyone can take you serious?

    You have issues dude. Get some help.
    TRANSLATION: I have no asnwer for you so I will attack your premise

  5. #45
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    What evidence? As it turns out LT NEVER had sex with this girl. So what EVIDENCE are you speaking of OH BIASED ONE?
    Biased? I do not think this word means what you think it does lol.

    Sorry, when a black guy is accused of rape there is a tendancy to believe the accusations.
    Link?

    [quote:312qoy6z]Are you saying racism doesnt exist in this country?
    Don't recall saying that, nope.

    LOL Are you saying that racism doesnt exist in the criminal justice field?
    Nope. My current evidence is that you are apparently in the criminal justice field.

    I am in criminal justice and I just got done doing a seminar on violence against blacks since Obama got into office. Yes sir, it seems that police are taking out their frustrations on blacks because of the race of our President. Well documented.
    Irrelevant.

    You argue the facts all you like. You know NOTHING about how police departments operate.
    More BS assumptions from an idiot. Yawn.

    I am not concerned with your HILLBILLY assessments in regards to that because they are GROSSLY inaccurate. Stick to what you know. IGNORANCE.
    Yes, I do know ignorance when I see it...the more you type the more I see, chucklehead.

    Funny you didnt address WHY the media and the police department called Bens accusation SEXUAL ASSAULT and LT's RAPE. Care to explain that?
    I believe others have already addressed this. Try again.

    Now back to this evidence. What evidence did they have on LT? He admitted to meeting the girl (so did Ben). He admitted to giving her $300 so what EVIDENCE did they have that PROVED rape? DO TELL. They had MORE evidence on Ben. Girl saying he "raped me". Witnesses saying that they were LOCKED in a bathroom with a guard at the door. Male DNA on the girl. Witnesses saying Ben was walking down the hall with his penis hanging out. This doesnt prove rape but as I said it is MORE than they had on LT and he was arrested. Why wasnt Ben?
    Again, this has already been addressed. And who ever said there was evidence that "PROVED" rape in either case? Try sticking to the actual discussion. Your strawmen are easily discarded.

    Lets deal with the facts PEACHES your collateral attacks are only proof that I am raping you (oops bad analogy).
    Wow. You're really "raping" me. I do know I look good, and that might just be your type of thing but keep your homosexual fantasies in the closet with your gimp, pillow biter.

    All the "You are making me laugh lol lol lol" are diversionary tactics used by those who dont have the subject matter to keep up in a debate.
    Another insipid assumption. I say you're making me laugh because you are lol lol lol. You've got the reasoning skills of a toddler and it amuses me to see you twisting things to rationalize your poor butt-hurt. "WAAAAAAA, I'M SO MAD ABOUT WHAT SOME FOOTBALL PLAYER DID WAAAAAAA" You crack me up.

    Lastly, WHY didnt you address the fact that the girl hasnt filed a Civil suit yet? SEEM ODD? Probably because it was in the PAYOFF SETTLEMENT. "How can we make this go away"
    I'm loving these assumptions. I'm not sure why there hasn't been a civil suit filed but there are a number of possible explanations. Fastening your idiocy onto the one you prefer without any evidence just makes you look as stupid as you are lolol.

    BEN IS A RAPIST
    More assumptions without merit. If there was evidence present to even charge him with rape or sexual assault he would have been charged.

    Keep grasping at those straws. Maybe one day you'll actually have some kind of evidence to back your baseless assumptions.








    P.S. You still suck. [/quote:312qoy6z]
    Notice there wasnt ONE meritous statement from this "so called" good debator?
    Fact is BEN PAYED OFF THE ACCUSER. THAT'S WHY THERE IS NO CIVIL SUIT. IF BEN WAS BLACK HE WOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED (SEE LT). GOODELL KNOWS BEN IS A RAPIST AND THAT IS WHY HE IS DEALING WITH HIM ACCORDINGLY. ANYONE UNBIASED PERSON CAN READ THE POLICE REPORT AND COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT BEN DID SOMETHING VERY WRONG.

    IF THAT WAS JAMES HARRISON OR TONE IN THAT REPORT YOU HILLBILLIES WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM SEEING THE LIGHT. I GET IT LOL

  6. #46
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,149

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Notice there wasnt ONE meritous statement from this "so called" good debator?
    Fact is BEN PAYED OFF THE ACCUSER. THAT'S WHY THERE IS NO CIVIL SUIT. IF BEN WAS BLACK HE WOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED (SEE LT). GOODELL KNOWS BEN IS A RAPIST AND THAT IS WHY HE IS DEALING WITH HIM ACCORDINGLY. ANYONE UNBIASED PERSON CAN READ THE POLICE REPORT AND COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT BEN DID SOMETHING VERY WRONG.

    IF THAT WAS JAMES HARRISON OR TONE IN THAT REPORT YOU HILLBILLIES WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM SEEING THE LIGHT. I GET IT LOL
    Dude first off, what's with the all caps? Is that a scream for attention or something? This just in ... yelling your point doesn't make it stronger.

    The word is meritorious. If you want to look like a debating b*d*ss and an educated guy, you would do well not try higher words and flop like that. You come off looking like a guy who is trying to demonstrate his awesome backflip technique and ends up pulling a muscle in front of everyone, where it's obvious he's totally not in shape.

    Or the accuser, knowing that a pending civil suit was already in place, leveraged a situation against Ben for a quick buck. Ok, so let's suppose there was a payoff. We don't know WHY the payoff occured. It's completely possible that nothing untoward happened, but Ben's lawyer advised him there is no way he can overcome the apparent mirage without a payoff. But in your world of one-dimensional thinking, I suppose a dirty deed by Ben is the only possibility.

    The Police report, as far as the details are concerned, is pretty much one person's side of the story. Of course it all sounds true. There is no back drop against which to compare it. It's not far removed from an electronic equipment manufacture "designing a box" where all they do is turn on LEDs and make them blink, using that to sell their product as "working."

    Sheesh, I don't there is an ounce of ability in you to look at the other side of a coin.

  7. #47
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Notice there wasnt ONE meritous statement from this "so called" good debator?
    Fact is BEN PAYED OFF THE ACCUSER. THAT'S WHY THERE IS NO CIVIL SUIT. IF BEN WAS BLACK HE WOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED (SEE LT). GOODELL KNOWS BEN IS A RAPIST AND THAT IS WHY HE IS DEALING WITH HIM ACCORDINGLY. ANYONE UNBIASED PERSON CAN READ THE POLICE REPORT AND COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT BEN DID SOMETHING VERY WRONG.

    IF THAT WAS JAMES HARRISON OR TONE IN THAT REPORT YOU HILLBILLIES WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM SEEING THE LIGHT. I GET IT LOL
    Dude first off, what's with the all caps? Is that a scream for attention or something? This just in ... yelling your point doesn't make it stronger.

    The word is meritorious. If you want to look like a debating b*d*ss and an educated guy, you would do well not try higher words and flop like that. You come off looking like a guy who is trying to demonstrate his awesome backflip technique and ends up pulling a muscle in front of everyone, where it's obvious he's totally not in shape.

    Or the accuser, knowing that a pending civil suit was already in place, leveraged a situation against Ben for a quick buck. Ok, so let's suppose there was a payoff. We don't know WHY the payoff occured. It's completely possible that nothing untoward happened, but Ben's lawyer advised him there is no way he can overcome the apparent mirage without a payoff. But in your world of one-dimensional thinking, I suppose a dirty deed by Ben is the only possibility.

    The Police report, as far as the details are concerned, is pretty much one person's side of the story. Of course it all sounds true. There is no back drop against which to compare it. It's not far removed from an electronic equipment manufacture "designing a box" where all they do is turn on LEDs and make them blink, using that to sell their product as "working."

    Sheesh, I don't there is an ounce of ability in you to look at the other side of a coin.
    CAPS are for EMPHASIS not yelling. Guys who dont have a leg to stand on (like Ben backers) yell. Oh but when Michael Jackson made his payoff what were the masses thinking? They were thinking its an admission of guilt and IT IS. I'm just fair. NO BIASED, like most of you.
    In regards to the police report IF Ben was innocent, he would have YELLED IT AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS (THIS IS YELLING) but he didnt he has remained quit, WHO DOES THAT?. If you were accused of RAPE wouldnt you tell your side of the story? LT sure is and I dont blame him. Ben has been accused of this TWICE in one year. Is that a coincidence? How come its not happening to any other athlete in the HISTORY of ANY sport????????
    DO TELL HOMER

  8. #48
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,117

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Notice there wasnt ONE meritous statement from this "so called" good debator?
    Fact is BEN PAYED OFF THE ACCUSER. THAT'S WHY THERE IS NO CIVIL SUIT. IF BEN WAS BLACK HE WOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED (SEE LT). GOODELL KNOWS BEN IS A RAPIST AND THAT IS WHY HE IS DEALING WITH HIM ACCORDINGLY. ANYONE UNBIASED PERSON CAN READ THE POLICE REPORT AND COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT BEN DID SOMETHING VERY WRONG.

    IF THAT WAS JAMES HARRISON OR TONE IN THAT REPORT YOU HILLBILLIES WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM SEEING THE LIGHT. I GET IT LOL
    I don't recall every saying I was a good "debator" (which also isn't a word, fwiw). That leads me to believe that you're probably another board member masquerading as a quasi-troll for your own amusement. What a pathetic life you must lead.

    Regardless, I'll entertain your meandering diatribe for a little longer.

    "Fact is BEN PAYED OFF THE ACCUSER."

    This is on its face a bold assumption. There is no "fact" of the matter in regards to there being some sort of payoff. If there is, produce the evidence or kindly STFU. Just because you'd like to believe Ben is a rapist based on what evidence we do have doesn't make it so. If you're incapable of understanding that your theories are not fact then you can't be helped. It's scientific method 101. Try to keep up.

    As a matter of fact, the rest of your pathetic "LOOK AT ME I HAVE TO USE CAPS BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING WORTHWHILE TO SAY" post is full of nothing other than your own biased theories. Goodell knows Ben is a rapist? Prove it. Link? Source? If Ben was black he would have been charged? Prove it. Link? Source? "Anyone can read the police report and come to the conclusion that Ben did something very wrong", eh? This "fact" has been disproved by numerous people on this forum, as well as the investigators that were assigned to the case.

    Hillbillies? The only person here with an obviously racist agenda is you. "Ben didn't get charged because he's white", "If it had been LT or Tone" etc etc.

    Your inability to understand the difference between "fact" and "biased agenda" goes well with the idiocy that being a bigot requires.

    If this is the best you can do to back up your monomanic assertions then this was over before it ever began.

    "CUZ I SAID SO" is not a valid defense you blithering idiot. Try harder.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  9. #49
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,897

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    I don't recall every saying I was a good "debator" (which also isn't a word, fwiw).
    C'mon, eni...don't sell yourself short. You know that you are a Master debator.

  10. #50
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Notice there wasnt ONE meritous statement from this "so called" good debator?
    Fact is BEN PAYED OFF THE ACCUSER. THAT'S WHY THERE IS NO CIVIL SUIT. IF BEN WAS BLACK HE WOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED (SEE LT). GOODELL KNOWS BEN IS A RAPIST AND THAT IS WHY HE IS DEALING WITH HIM ACCORDINGLY. ANYONE UNBIASED PERSON CAN READ THE POLICE REPORT AND COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT BEN DID SOMETHING VERY WRONG.

    IF THAT WAS JAMES HARRISON OR TONE IN THAT REPORT YOU HILLBILLIES WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM SEEING THE LIGHT. I GET IT LOL
    I don't recall every saying I was a good "debator" (which also isn't a word, fwiw). That leads me to believe that you're probably another board member masquerading as a quasi-troll for your own amusement. What a pathetic life you must lead.

    Regardless, I'll entertain your meandering diatribe for a little longer.

    "Fact is BEN PAYED OFF THE ACCUSER."

    This is on its face a bold assumption. There is no "fact" of the matter in regards to there being some sort of payoff. If there is, produce the evidence or kindly STFU. Just because you'd like to believe Ben is a rapist based on what evidence we do have doesn't make it so. If you're incapable of understanding that your theories are not fact then you can't be helped. It's scientific method 101. Try to keep up.

    As a matter of fact, the rest of your pathetic "LOOK AT ME I HAVE TO USE CAPS BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING WORTHWHILE TO SAY" post is full of nothing other than your own biased theories. Goodell knows Ben is a rapist? Prove it. Link? Source? If Ben was black he would have been charged? Prove it. Link? Source? "Anyone can read the police report and come to the conclusion that Ben did something very wrong", eh? This "fact" has been disproved by numerous people on this forum, as well as the investigators that were assigned to the case.

    Hillbillies? The only person here with an obviously racist agenda is you. "Ben didn't get charged because he's white", "If it had been LT or Tone" etc etc.

    Your inability to understand the difference between "fact" and "biased agenda" goes well with the idiocy that being a bigot requires.

    If this is the best you can do to back up your monomanic assertions then this was over before it ever began.

    "CUZ I SAID SO" is not a valid defense you blithering idiot. Try harder.
    I'm a bigot? NAME ONE black guy that I have showed racism to. I'll wait. You see in your IGNORANCE and OWN racism you ASSUME that I am black JUST BECAUSE I tell it like it is. Howard Cosell had the same problem. I'm not a bigot nor an apologist. However, I do call a spade a spade. Ben IS a rapist. WHY cant you name another athlete accused of rape within a year like Ben? Huh? Why not? I'll through you a life line. Name ONE athlete accused of rape TWICE in their whole CAREER. How is that? Still can't name anybody? TELLING.
    I'll say it again, BEN IS A RAPIST. Goodell knows it and that's why he came down so hard on a guy who "was never charged" as you HOMERS like to pronounce.
    Video missing, crime scene cleaned up, no civil suit lol. It kinda went like this for Ben in Vegas too huh? Funny how everything just MIRACULOUSLY falls into place for Ben. lol
    Your EXCUSE that "many guys have explained this on this site" means what to me? I didnt ask them, I asked you BIG MOUTH. Just say "I can't answer" its better than looking like the cornpipe smoking gun rack in the back of your pickup hillybilly that you are. I see why you guys arent against what Ben did. Because it's prevalant in your neck of the woods. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •