Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 93

Thread: Roethlisberger could return next week

  1. #31
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,068

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    If anyone was molested it was YOU and you liked it. Now you have more semen in your stomach than in your testicles. That's why you defend the guy who has TRASHED our team. I do not. SCREW Ben
    Okay, so your response is "Nuh uh! He molested you!" As I've said on previous occasions, your comebacks are so utterly devoid of imagination that busting on you is like shooting a corpse. You're just not worth the effort. Bah.

    ANYHOW, I'll try to take you seriously for a short amount of time here. Your problem...(let me get this right)...is that a player on the team you profess to follow has smeared the name of said franchise by his poor judgment in regards to females? And this...causes you so much grief that you choose to believe that he is actually guilty of something he's never been charged with... This...causes you so much despair that you feel you have to slam him not only every time his name comes up on a message board but even in threads where he isn't?

    bwahahahahahahaha

    Sounds to me like you're just so bothered by the media attention and bad press that you have to lash out about it on message boards like a little toddler lol. I think you're just bummed out because you're too big a pussy to defend yourself when people talk trash about Ben to you in real life, honestly.








    P.S. You suck.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  2. #32
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,068

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel

    Wow. Poor grammar, punctuation mistakes, confused homophones, factual errors, and faulty logic - all in one little paragraph! The clear articulation of your thoughts must be the reason so many others agree with your opinions and take you seriously.

    ...wait a minute...
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  3. #33
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis
    Please name me another athlete charged with rape TWICE inside of one year.
    Ben has NEVER been charged with rape, or for that matter, been charged with ANYTHING related to these matters.
    So you have NEVER done anything wrong without being caught? TOO FUNNY
    Dont you find it IRONIC that this chick has YET to file a civil suit? WONDER WHY NOT? Can you say PAYOFF?

  4. #34
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    If anyone was molested it was YOU and you liked it. Now you have more semen in your stomach than in your testicles. That's why you defend the guy who has TRASHED our team. I do not. SCREW Ben
    Okay, so your response is "Nuh uh! He molested you!" As I've said on previous occasions, your comebacks are so utterly devoid of imagination that busting on you is like shooting a corpse. You're just not worth the effort. Bah.

    ANYHOW, I'll try to take you seriously for a short amount of time here. Your problem...(let me get this right)...is that a player on the team you profess to follow has smeared the name of said franchise by his poor judgment in regards to females? And this...causes you so much grief that you choose to believe that he is actually guilty of something he's never been charged with... This...causes you so much despair that you feel you have to slam him not only every time his name comes up on a message board but even in threads where he isn't?

    bwahahahahahahaha

    Sounds to me like you're just so bothered by the media attention and bad press that you have to lash out about it on message boards like a little toddler lol. I think you're just bummed out because you're too big a bad word to defend yourself when people talk trash about Ben to you in real life, honestly.








    P.S. You suck.

    Dear Espironza- Are you really coming with the "he was never charged" BS lol That is the logic of a little kid. Ben wasnt charged because he is WHITE. Notice how girl says "Ben sexually manipulated, raped me" and they question Ben and no arrest. Girl says "LT assaulted me, raped me" and he is ARRESTED. Notice that? Why was Ben's called SEXUAL ASSAULT? Why was LT"s called RAPE? Same scenarios. Black guy gets accused but arrested, while they investigate the allegations. White guy doesnt get arrested while they investigate.
    That's why Ben didnt get arrested or charged because of RACE.
    Did you notice that the female hasnt filed a civil suit? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Sorry if I put my TEAM before a scumbag like Ben the Rapist. I dont care if he has been charged or not HE'S A RAPIST in my book. I'm no homer. Screw Ben
    Anytime you want to go toe to toe PEACHES, say the word and I will remake the SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. BOY.

  5. #35
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,068

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Dear Espironza- Are you really coming with the "he was never charged" BS lol That is the logic of a little kid. Ben wasnt charged because he is WHITE. Notice how girl says "Ben sexually manipulated, raped me" and they question Ben and no arrest. Girl says "LT assaulted me, raped me" and he is ARRESTED. Notice that? Why was Ben's called SEXUAL ASSAULT? Why was LT"s called RAPE? Same scenarios. Black guy gets accused but arrested, while they investigate the allegations. White guy doesnt get arrested while they investigate.
    That's why Ben didnt get arrested or charged because of RACE.
    Did you notice that the female hasnt filed a civil suit? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Sorry if I put my TEAM before a scumbag like Ben the Rapist. I dont care if he has been charged or not HE'S A RAPIST in my book. I'm no homer. Screw Ben
    Anytime you want to go toe to toe PEACHES, say the word and I will remake the SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. BOY.


    I'm going to try to stop laughing long enough to type here lolol.

    So now it's all some kind of cover-up and conspiracy being perpetuated by the police in Milledgeville because of the color of Ben's skin?!?! hahahaha If I were you I wouldn't even mention the word "logic" since it's something you're obviously not familiar with. Is everyone in Milledgeville racist or just the police department? Or are you saying this is a country-wide phenomenon? Famous white sports stars can get away with anything because they're white in the racist U.S. of A.?

    Ever think that LT got charged and Ben didn't because of...I don't know...evidence? As opposed to your "color of skin" theory I'm fairly certain most police officers, police departments, and court systems here operate more concerned with...evidence than the color of the accused's skin.

    Little kid logic is apparently "If there was enough evidence to charge him with something they would have" and I guess your vaunted logic is "HE RAPED HER AND THAT OTHER GIRL ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER AND HE WASN'T CHARGED BECAUSE EVERYONE'S RACIST" ?!?!?!?!

    Bwahahahaha!!! You, sir, are a joke.

    And save your little internet tough guy threats for someone who gives a damn. All you're doing is making me laugh. Then again, keep them up. I enjoy the comedic entertainment.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  6. #36
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,160

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Dear Espironza- Are you really coming with the "he was never charged" BS lol That is the logic of a little kid. Ben wasnt charged because he is WHITE. Notice how girl says "Ben sexually manipulated, raped me" and they question Ben and no arrest. Girl says "LT assaulted me, raped me" and he is ARRESTED. Notice that? Why was Ben's called SEXUAL ASSAULT? Why was LT"s called RAPE? Same scenarios. Black guy gets accused but arrested, while they investigate the allegations. White guy doesnt get arrested while they investigate.
    That's why Ben didnt get arrested or charged because of RACE.
    Did you notice that the female hasnt filed a civil suit? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Sorry if I put my TEAM before a scumbag like Ben the Rapist. I dont care if he has been charged or not HE'S A RAPIST in my book. I'm no homer. Screw Ben
    Anytime you want to go toe to toe PEACHES, say the word and I will remake the SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. BOY.


    I'm going to try to stop laughing long enough to type here lolol.

    So now it's all some kind of cover-up and conspiracy being perpetuated by the police in Milledgeville because of the color of Ben's skin?!?! hahahaha If I were you I wouldn't even mention the word "logic" since it's something you're obviously not familiar with. Is everyone in Milledgeville racist or just the police department? Or are you saying this is a country-wide phenomenon? Famous white sports stars can get away with anything because they're white in the racist U.S. of A.?

    Ever think that LT got charged and Ben didn't because of...I don't know...evidence? As opposed to your "color of skin" theory I'm fairly certain most police officers, police departments, and court systems here operate more concerned with...evidence than the color of the accused's skin.

    Little kid logic is apparently "If there was enough evidence to charge him with something they would have" and I guess your vaunted logic is "HE RAPED HER AND THAT OTHER GIRL ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER AND HE WASN'T CHARGED BECAUSE EVERYONE'S RACIST" ?!?!?!?!

    Bwahahahaha!!! You, sir, are a joke.

    And save your little internet tough guy threats for someone who gives a damn. All you're doing is making me laugh. Then again, keep them up. I enjoy the comedic entertainment.
    dont even bother, man

    if you drove thru his town, you would see the pieces of chit that dwell in it.


    even trying to explain something simple to him why LT got charged would be too difficult. It was because she was under age (Statutory Rape, you Moron) and it wouldn't have mattered if he was black, white, red or green

  7. #37
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Dear Espironza- Are you really coming with the "he was never charged" BS lol That is the logic of a little kid. Ben wasnt charged because he is WHITE. Notice how girl says "Ben sexually manipulated, raped me" and they question Ben and no arrest. Girl says "LT assaulted me, raped me" and he is ARRESTED. Notice that? Why was Ben's called SEXUAL ASSAULT? Why was LT"s called RAPE? Same scenarios. Black guy gets accused but arrested, while they investigate the allegations. White guy doesnt get arrested while they investigate.
    That's why Ben didnt get arrested or charged because of RACE.
    Did you notice that the female hasnt filed a civil suit? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Sorry if I put my TEAM before a scumbag like Ben the Rapist. I dont care if he has been charged or not HE'S A RAPIST in my book. I'm no homer. Screw Ben
    Anytime you want to go toe to toe PEACHES, say the word and I will remake the SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. BOY.


    I'm going to try to stop laughing long enough to type here lolol.

    So now it's all some kind of cover-up and conspiracy being perpetuated by the police in Milledgeville because of the color of Ben's skin?!?! hahahaha If I were you I wouldn't even mention the word "logic" since it's something you're obviously not familiar with. Is everyone in Milledgeville racist or just the police department? Or are you saying this is a country-wide phenomenon? Famous white sports stars can get away with anything because they're white in the racist U.S. of A.?

    Ever think that LT got charged and Ben didn't because of...I don't know...evidence? As opposed to your "color of skin" theory I'm fairly certain most police officers, police departments, and court systems here operate more concerned with...evidence than the color of the accused's skin.

    Little kid logic is apparently "If there was enough evidence to charge him with something they would have" and I guess your vaunted logic is "HE RAPED HER AND THAT OTHER GIRL ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER AND HE WASN'T CHARGED BECAUSE EVERYONE'S RACIST" ?!?!?!?!

    Bwahahahaha!!! You, sir, are a joke.

    And save your little internet tough guy threats for someone who gives a damn. All you're doing is making me laugh. Then again, keep them up. I enjoy the comedic entertainment.

    What evidence? As it turns out LT NEVER had sex with this girl. So what EVIDENCE are you speaking of OH BIASED ONE? Sorry, when a black guy is accused of rape there is a tendancy to believe the accusations. Don't know why just is. Are you saying racism doesnt exist in this country? LOL Are you saying that racism doesnt exist in the criminal justice field? I am in criminal justice and I just got done doing a seminar on violence against blacks since Obama got into office. Yes sir, it seems that police are taking out their frustrations on blacks because of the race of our President. Well documented. You argue the facts all you like. You know NOTHING about how police departments operate. I am not concerned with your HILLBILLY assessments in regards to that because they are GROSSLY inaccurate. Stick to what you know. IGNORANCE.
    Funny you didnt address WHY the media and the police department called Bens accusation SEXUAL ASSAULT and LT's RAPE. Care to explain that? Now back to this evidence. What evidence did they have on LT? He admitted to meeting the girl (so did Ben). He admitted to giving her $300 so what EVIDENCE did they have that PROVED rape? DO TELL. They had MORE evidence on Ben. Girl saying he "raped me". Witnesses saying that they were LOCKED in a bathroom with a guard at the door. Male DNA on the girl. Witnesses saying Ben was walking down the hall with his penis hanging out. This doesnt prove rape but as I said it is MORE than they had on LT and he was arrested. Why wasnt Ben?
    Lets deal with the facts PEACHES your collateral attacks are only proof that I am raping you (oops bad analogy). All the "You are making me laugh lol lol lol" are diversionary tactics used by those who dont have the subject matter to keep up in a debate. Lastly, WHY didnt you address the fact that the girl hasnt filed a Civil suit yet? SEEM ODD? Probably because it was in the PAYOFF SETTLEMENT. "How can we make this go away"
    BEN IS A RAPIST

  8. #38
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER
    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Dear Espironza- Are you really coming with the "he was never charged" BS lol That is the logic of a little kid. Ben wasnt charged because he is WHITE. Notice how girl says "Ben sexually manipulated, raped me" and they question Ben and no arrest. Girl says "LT assaulted me, raped me" and he is ARRESTED. Notice that? Why was Ben's called SEXUAL ASSAULT? Why was LT"s called RAPE? Same scenarios. Black guy gets accused but arrested, while they investigate the allegations. White guy doesnt get arrested while they investigate.
    That's why Ben didnt get arrested or charged because of RACE.
    Did you notice that the female hasnt filed a civil suit? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Sorry if I put my TEAM before a scumbag like Ben the Rapist. I dont care if he has been charged or not HE'S A RAPIST in my book. I'm no homer. Screw Ben
    Anytime you want to go toe to toe PEACHES, say the word and I will remake the SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. BOY.


    I'm going to try to stop laughing long enough to type here lolol.

    So now it's all some kind of cover-up and conspiracy being perpetuated by the police in Milledgeville because of the color of Ben's skin?!?! hahahaha If I were you I wouldn't even mention the word "logic" since it's something you're obviously not familiar with. Is everyone in Milledgeville racist or just the police department? Or are you saying this is a country-wide phenomenon? Famous white sports stars can get away with anything because they're white in the racist U.S. of A.?

    Ever think that LT got charged and Ben didn't because of...I don't know...evidence? As opposed to your "color of skin" theory I'm fairly certain most police officers, police departments, and court systems here operate more concerned with...evidence than the color of the accused's skin.

    Little kid logic is apparently "If there was enough evidence to charge him with something they would have" and I guess your vaunted logic is "HE RAPED HER AND THAT OTHER GIRL ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER AND HE WASN'T CHARGED BECAUSE EVERYONE'S RACIST" ?!?!?!?!

    Bwahahahaha!!! You, sir, are a joke.

    And save your little internet tough guy threats for someone who gives a damn. All you're doing is making me laugh. Then again, keep them up. I enjoy the comedic entertainment.
    dont even bother, man

    if you drove thru his town, you would see the pieces of chit that dwell in it.


    even trying to explain something simple to him why LT got charged would be too difficult. It was because she was under age (Statutory Rape, you Moron) and it wouldn't have mattered if he was black, white, red or green

    So statutory rape allegations allow you to rush to judge? How did that work out? It has come to light that LT DID NOT have sex with this girl. They could have learned this had they waited and INVESTIGATED like they did with Ben. But when a black guy is mentioned in the same breath as rape there is a rush to judge. That is my premise. Can you explain WHY they called Ben's sexual assault and LT's RAPE? DO EXPLAIN THAT LOL

  9. #39
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,755

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER
    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Dear Espironza- Are you really coming with the "he was never charged" BS lol That is the logic of a little kid. Ben wasnt charged because he is WHITE. Notice how girl says "Ben sexually manipulated, raped me" and they question Ben and no arrest. Girl says "LT assaulted me, raped me" and he is ARRESTED. Notice that? Why was Ben's called SEXUAL ASSAULT? Why was LT"s called RAPE? Same scenarios. Black guy gets accused but arrested, while they investigate the allegations. White guy doesnt get arrested while they investigate.
    That's why Ben didnt get arrested or charged because of RACE.
    Did you notice that the female hasnt filed a civil suit? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Sorry if I put my TEAM before a scumbag like Ben the Rapist. I dont care if he has been charged or not HE'S A RAPIST in my book. I'm no homer. Screw Ben
    Anytime you want to go toe to toe PEACHES, say the word and I will remake the SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. BOY.


    I'm going to try to stop laughing long enough to type here lolol.

    So now it's all some kind of cover-up and conspiracy being perpetuated by the police in Milledgeville because of the color of Ben's skin?!?! hahahaha If I were you I wouldn't even mention the word "logic" since it's something you're obviously not familiar with. Is everyone in Milledgeville racist or just the police department? Or are you saying this is a country-wide phenomenon? Famous white sports stars can get away with anything because they're white in the racist U.S. of A.?

    Ever think that LT got charged and Ben didn't because of...I don't know...evidence? As opposed to your "color of skin" theory I'm fairly certain most police officers, police departments, and court systems here operate more concerned with...evidence than the color of the accused's skin.

    Little kid logic is apparently "If there was enough evidence to charge him with something they would have" and I guess your vaunted logic is "HE RAPED HER AND THAT OTHER GIRL ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER AND HE WASN'T CHARGED BECAUSE EVERYONE'S RACIST" ?!?!?!?!

    Bwahahahaha!!! You, sir, are a joke.

    And save your little internet tough guy threats for someone who gives a damn. All you're doing is making me laugh. Then again, keep them up. I enjoy the comedic entertainment.
    dont even bother, man

    if you drove thru his town, you would see the pieces of chit that dwell in it.


    even trying to explain something simple to him why LT got charged would be too difficult. It was because she was under age (Statutory Rape, you Moron) and it wouldn't have mattered if he was black, white, red or green

    So statutory rape allegations allow you to rush to judge? How did that work out? It has come to light that LT DID NOT have sex with this girl. They could have learned this had they waited and INVESTIGATED like they did with Ben. But when a black guy is mentioned in the same breath as rape there is a rush to judge. That is my premise. Can you explain WHY they called Ben's sexual assault and LT's RAPE? DO EXPLAIN THAT LOL
    its because the girl LT admitted to having sex with was 16 and the girl ben had "contact" with was 20. that is why LT was charged of rape and ben wasnt. there are other differences of rape and sexual assault but dont let any facts get in the way of your biased opinion's.

  10. #40
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,160

    Re: Roethlisberger could return next week

    you're involved in criminal justice and cant differentiate from "rape" and "statutory rape"??


    if the girl was of age, there wouldn't have been an arrest in the LT case. because there was no form of sexual assault that was alleged

    do you know what statutory rape means?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •