Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: styx

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    4,405

    styx

    they're showing a thing on the steelers using Renegade during steeler games...
    NFLN pretty damn cool

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,755

    Re: styx

    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    they're showing a thing on the steelers using Renegade during steeler games...
    NFLN pretty damn cool
    i just saw it too. it was pretty cool to learn how it came to be the anthem of the steelers

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    4,405

    Re: styx

    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    they're showing a thing on the steelers using Renegade during steeler games...
    NFLN pretty damn cool
    i just saw it too. it was pretty cool to learn how it came to be the anthem of the steelers
    i missed about half of it.. i'm gonna try to catch the other half when it re airs

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,783

    Re: styx

    It was on ESPN too a while back, so you may be able to see it re-air there too. Cool show.

  5. #5
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    27,045

    Re: styx

    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    they're showing a thing on the steelers using Renegade during steeler games...
    NFLN pretty damn cool
    i just saw it too. it was pretty cool to learn how it came to be the anthem of the steelers
    i missed about half of it.. i'm gonna try to catch the other half when it re airs
    Why wait?

    [youtube:2z6zxvzz]zpY4k0yT0qo[/youtube:2z6zxvzz]


    Ruthless 2017 Mock Draft:
    1.30 ILB Zach Cunningham 6'3" 234 Vanderbilt
    2.62 OLB Jordan Willis 6'4" 255 Kansas State
    3.94 CB Sidney Jones 6'0" 186 Washington
    3.105c DE Tanoh Kpassagnon 6'7" 289 Villanova
    4.135 CB Howard Wilson 6'1" 184 Houston
    5.173 FS John Johnson 6'1" 205 Boston College
    6.213 TE Michael Roberts 6'4" 270 Toledo
    7.248 RB Elijah Hood 6'0" 232 North Carolina

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    4,405

    Re: styx

    Ruthless you're awesome.


    will you be my friend...?

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    4,405

    Re: styx

    I would like to find a video of that without the crowd noise. that way i can get teh guy at the bar to put it up on the projector before the game.

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,669

    Re: styx

    I thought I heard them play it for game 5 of the Pens/Habs series. Was anyone there who can confirm or refute that?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,518

    Re: styx

    Wasn't there some thought to changing it recently or am I remembering a thread?

    Anyway, given the recent issues of Ben & the owner's concern over the team's reputation, is it time to try out another anthem? Maybe "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse...

    Seriously though what about newer tunes?
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,877

    Re: styx

    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    I thought I heard them play it for game 5 of the Pens/Habs series. Was anyone there who can confirm or refute that?
    yeah

    they definately played it game 5


    IIRC game 7 too

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •