Thread: Attn: Planet Steelers - Get Out Your Terrible Towels Tonight

Legend

Attn: Planet Steelers - Get Out Your Terrible Towels Tonight

I know many of yinz are Penguins fans too. And our boys need some help tonight in a surprisingly tough series.

So those of you of the hockey persuasion and those who just care about the rest of your Steeler bretheren, get out your terrible towels and wave 'em.

It's time we bow our heads in front of our Steelers' alters my brothers and sisters.

And we pray to Myron to intercede on our behalf before the big man and let him know that just the Lombardi this year isn't enough.

We need the cup too.

And I always pull out Myron's towel for big hockey games.

And God smiles down on us on those days!!!!

Peace be with yinz tonight!!!!!

Let's go Pens.

First the Cup, then the Lombardi.

Lord Stanley, Lord Stanley.........better not get too far ahead of myself.....

Let's go!!!!!!

Re: Attn: Planet Steelers - Get Out Your Terrible Towels Tonight

Go Pens!!!!!!!

Pro Bowler

i took yesterdays loss pretty hard, and I am still angry, and I am angry at the talented Penguins for not playing as hard or as focused as the habs....SHOOT THE PUCK, and dont let a shorthanded player go right past you to the net and score a goal (gonchar), they played pretty weak and looked as if they expected to win....

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JTP53609
    i took yesterdays loss pretty hard, and I am still angry, and I am angry at the talented Penguins for not playing as hard or as focused as the habs....SHOOT THE PUCK, and dont let a shorthanded player go right past you to the net and score a goal (gonchar), they played pretty weak and looked as if they expected to win....
    i'm still bummed. big time. i hope this feeling goes away soon.

Pro Bowler

Gonchar looked terrible. I haven't been this upset since the Pens lost to the Panthers in the '96 Conference Finals. What is it with Game 7's at the Igloo?

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks
    Gonchar looked terrible. I haven't been this upset since the Pens lost to the Panthers in the '96 Conference Finals. What is it with Game 7's at the Igloo?
    man, that panthers series was a carbon copy of this one, outhustled, outplayed and outcoached....they took advantage of oppurtunities, same with the isles in 93