Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

HeHateMe

Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

Due to Bens bad decision making he has put all of his teammates and organization in a precarious situation. If you get two rape allegations in one year, thats no coincidence. Ben has been far from a choir boy and in my opinion the ONLY Steelers who deserve the benefit of the doubt after TWO rape allegations are - 1. Troy Polamalu 2. Aaron Smith 3. Heath Miller.
    I know Hines hasn't been in any trouble but I don't know if I could give him the benefit of the doubt with two allegations.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Re: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

We are the victims...

...of your inane and boring posts...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You need some serious couch-time dude. You are either suffering from some type of mental illness or your last name is McNulty.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    You need some serious couch-time dude. You are either suffering from some type of mental illness or your last name is McNulty.
    You may be on to something.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Due to Bens bad decision making he has put all of his teammates and organization in a precarious situation. If you get two rape allegations in one year, thats no coincidence. Ben has been far from a choir boy and in my opinion the ONLY Steelers who deserve the benefit of the doubt after TWO rape allegations are - 1. Troy Polamalu 2. Aaron Smith 3. Heath Miller.
    I know Hines hasn't been in any trouble but I don't know if I could give him the benefit of the doubt with two allegations.
    Aren't that and that in contradiction to one another. Unless you are saying that Troy, Aaron, and Heath are exempt from the "two in one year" corollary based on some arbitrary criteria.

And, yes, the two allegations could be no coincidence. The first one is a pretty clear case of a delusional chick looking for a pay-day. The second one could easily be leveraging the first one to advantage. Exactly. No coincidence. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Just make sure it's the right type of smoke.

Legend

User Info Menu

Someone is dying to get banned. Can I suggest a HeHateMe rule to be added to our banning criteria?
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Someone is dying to get banned. Can I suggest a HeHateMe rule to be added to our banning criteria?
    "Ignore" function works great.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Not sure how you ban the guy over this post.....I know it goes deeper than this one post, but if he is to be banned it would have to be a post that is worthy of being banned. (although the owner of the site can ban anyone for no reason as well)

Not sure why I responded to this, because I could care less if he is banned or not....maybe that's my point.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy
    Not sure how you ban the guy over this post.....I know it goes deeper than this one post, but if he is to be banned it would have to be a post that is worthy of being banned. (although the owner of the site can ban anyone for no reason as well)

Not sure why I responded to this, because I could care less if he is banned or not....maybe that's my point.
    This is a bit like those bank transfer scams that take the fractions of cents from all the transfers and automatically accumulate them in an account set up somewhere. No one transaction by itself is worth notice. But the cumulative effect is large scale theft.

Same idea. No one post by itself is ban-worthy. The cumulative effect of all posts, though, shows reason for concern.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Me thinks that HeHateMe should rename himself IHateMe.