Thread: I have found the answer!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I have found the answer!

Dee Dub was kind of right! The devil shirt now makes sense to me!

2009 Pittsburgh Steelers 15 15 337 506 66.6 4,328 8.6 26 12 50 348 100.5 40 82 2.1 2 7 3

Ben's pass completion % for 2009 is 66.6!

Ben just needs to come out and say the DEVIL made me do all the bad things!

For all the religious folk here this is a JOKE! Please don't take this at a shot at you! (dee dub!)
    I just can't believe that number is there! And find it funny with all the problems ben is having!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: I have found the answer!

it's already been established that it was the head trauma...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

66.6% is the same as saying two thirds...as in Ben's off the field antics have led to off-season distractions on three occasions (Hayabusa meets Chrysler on the Pittsburgh streets, Ben's T.V. needs fixing in a Tahoe hotel, and underaged DTF coed takes shots in a Milledgeville bar), two thirds of which involved sexual assault allegations. That's 66.6% of his off-season distractions involving sexual assault allegations! Pure evil! Of course, if the woman who cut him off wasn't in her 60's, I'm sure Ben would have tried to hit on her while nearly bleeding to death on the pavement.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

But Ben wears #7, right? Isn't that the number of being righteous and good? :P

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yes, but 2/3 of 7 is 4.667 and that's the number of limbs he has.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aggiebones
    Yes, but 2/3 of 7 is 4.667 and that's the number of limbs he has.
    thats pretty funny
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.