Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

HeHateMe

Re: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Due to Bens bad decision making he has put all of his teammates and organization in a precarious situation. If you get two rape allegations in one year, thats no coincidence. Ben has been far from a choir boy and in my opinion the ONLY Steelers who deserve the benefit of the doubt after TWO rape allegations are - 1. Troy Polamalu 2. Aaron Smith 3. Heath Miller.
    I know Hines hasn't been in any trouble but I don't know if I could give him the benefit of the doubt with two allegations.
    Aren't that and that in contradiction to one another. Unless you are saying that Troy, Aaron, and Heath are exempt from the "two in one year" corollary based on some arbitrary criteria.

And, yes, the two allegations could be no coincidence. The first one is a pretty clear case of a delusional chick looking for a pay-day. The second one could easily be leveraging the first one to advantage. Exactly. No coincidence. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Just make sure it's the right type of smoke.
    Of course. You could have footage of Ben ripping off panties and you and your cronies would search for an excuse. You guys are dellusional. You act like women groupies to be honest. I mean the only person who should defend Ben like you guys do it, his mother.
    Mrs. Rothlesberger??????
    Search my posts. You'll see I have been very critical of Ben for this whole thing. My point in replying to you is that you don't seem to want to consider the other side of the coin when it comes to your viewpoint. I simply put forth a reasonable scenario that could debunk your blanket "no coincidence" genius.

You still didn't explain why Troy, Aaron, and Heath are exempt from the "2 allegations in a year rule." Is there a reset on Day 365 for that "rule?"

Me and my cronies? You are seriously reaching now. In fact, do some searching and you'll see that I have duked it out with a poster named JAR who has had a blanket "Ben is innocent" approach. Several times I have made mention of Ben being douchebag off the field. I still stand by that. That GA situation: the truth is probably somewhere in the muddled middle.

My beef is with blanket approaches.
    I dont have to research. I am merely going by the basis of your attempts to oppose me in this regard. There is no fence riding here. My question to you is this. IF You were accussed of rape how would you act? ESPECIALLY the 2nd time. I certainly would NOT remain quiet. Spare me with the "Ben was listening to his attorney". Innocent people do not remain silent while there reputations are being ruined. I cite the Duke Lacrosse team. THOSE BOY'S went down fighting the whole way and do you know why? THEY WERE INNOCENT and they acted like it. Who the hell wants to be called a rapist? Sorry sir, you don't remain quiet under those circumstances. Also, how do you explain the circumstances that IRONICALLY went in Ben's favor? Erased footage, Scrubbed crime scene and Victim out of nowhere wants to drop the charges. She was gungho to go to the cops and then 2 weeks later had a change of heart? Not even the HINT of a civil suit either. Smell like some money exchanged hands to you? Can I prove any of this? No sir but I can smell a rat.
    Does this all mean that Ben is guilty? I read the police report and there is NO WAY I'm letting all of that crap be said about me IF it's not true. NO WAY.In my press conference I am addressing all of it. I wont need a note. I will talk from the heart and I would vehemently deny it all. Ben couldnt even look at the camera. IF this was Tom Brady you KNOW you guys would NOT take this stance against me. It is sheer hypocrisy and or Homerism. I randomly selected Smith, Polamalu and Heath because they are squeeky clean and good guys in the community.
    Have you heard the accounts of Ben in our community? I guess EVERYONE is framing tihs guy huh? You add up all of the accounts of this individual and you come up with a guy very CAPABLE of rape. When the SI piece comes out, refute all of the negative stuff about him and then explain to me WHY the local patrons arent saying the same thing about Heath, Polamalu or any other Steeler. WHY Just Ben?

HeHateMe

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Due to Bens bad decision making he has put all of his teammates and organization in a precarious situation. If you get two rape allegations in one year, thats no coincidence. Ben has been far from a choir boy and in my opinion the ONLY Steelers who deserve the benefit of the doubt after TWO rape allegations are - 1. Troy Polamalu 2. Aaron Smith 3. Heath Miller.
    I know Hines hasn't been in any trouble but I don't know if I could give him the benefit of the doubt with two allegations.
    Aren't that and that in contradiction to one another. Unless you are saying that Troy, Aaron, and Heath are exempt from the "two in one year" corollary based on some arbitrary criteria.

And, yes, the two allegations could be no coincidence. The first one is a pretty clear case of a delusional chick looking for a pay-day. The second one could easily be leveraging the first one to advantage. Exactly. No coincidence. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Just make sure it's the right type of smoke.
    Of course. You could have footage of Ben ripping off panties and you and your cronies would search for an excuse. You guys are dellusional. You act like women groupies to be honest. I mean the only person who should defend Ben like you guys do it, his mother.
    Mrs. Rothlesberger??????
    Ben's mother died when he was 8 years old. You stay classy, HeHateMe.
    It was in GENERAL. Gosh you guys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frickin sensitive MY GOODNESS

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This is a bit like those bank transfer scams that take the fractions of cents from all the transfers and automatically accumulate them in an account set up somewhere. No one transaction by itself is worth notice. But the cumulative effect is large scale theft.

Same idea. No one post by itself is ban-worthy. The cumulative effect of all posts, though, shows reason for concern.
    Coincidently, that was Goodell's same philosophy for banning Ben.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Mrs. Rothlesberger??????
    Please stop feeding the idiot. All 100 of this person's posts are the same thing. This is the definition of a troll. We have been successful getting rid of trolls like this by not responding. Please do the same so we can get the garbage posts off the board and address real football.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

HeHateMe

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel
    This is a bit like those bank transfer scams that take the fractions of cents from all the transfers and automatically accumulate them in an account set up somewhere. No one transaction by itself is worth notice. But the cumulative effect is large scale theft.

Same idea. No one post by itself is ban-worthy. The cumulative effect of all posts, though, shows reason for concern.
    Coincidently, that was Goodell's same philosophy for banning Ben.
    No he suspended Ben for disrespecting the Shield and the Steelers. I have done nothing but DEFEND the STeelers.

HeHateMe

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo

Mrs. Rothlesberger??????
    Please stop feeding the idiot. All 100 of this person's posts are the same thing. This is the definition of a troll. We have been successful getting rid of trolls like this by not responding. Please do the same so we can get the garbage posts off the board and address real football.
    Namecalling? I'm no idiot. The IDIOTS are the ones who defend RAPISTS and get mad when a Steeler fan defends the Steelers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Mr. Hate, noone is siding with Ben over the Steelers. We are just tired of people beating the dead horse.
    The only way this gets behind us is if this is left to die a bit. The only real way to judge Ben on this is how he goes forward from here. Most of us prefer to let it run its course and move on. If he fecks up again, we all know he's gone. So we don't need to judge him REPEATEDLY.
    Lay off a bit. If some Browns fan is bothering you or something like that, just agree that Ben used alot of bad judgment. The End.
    Let it go. It really doesn't affect you that much unless you let it. There's probably a worse dude maybe even a pedophile living right around the corner from your mobile home. I'd worry more about him than Ben.
    Good luck to you.

HeHateMe

I'll let it go when Ben is off of the Steelers. And how dare you disrespect my trailer home? I have made a fine home for your mother and you. At least be grateful.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy
    Not sure how you ban the guy over this post.....I know it goes deeper than this one post, but if he is to be banned it would have to be a post that is worthy of being banned. (although the owner of the site can ban anyone for no reason as well)

Not sure why I responded to this, because I could care less if he is banned or not....maybe that's my point.

And sooner or later, a poor fax machine pays the ultimate price.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Mrs. Rothlesberger??????
    Search my posts. You'll see I have been very critical of Ben for this whole thing. My point in replying to you is that you don't seem to want to consider the other side of the coin when it comes to your viewpoint. I simply put forth a reasonable scenario that could debunk your blanket "no coincidence" genius.

You still didn't explain why Troy, Aaron, and Heath are exempt from the "2 allegations in a year rule." Is there a reset on Day 365 for that "rule?"

Me and my cronies? You are seriously reaching now. In fact, do some searching and you'll see that I have duked it out with a poster named JAR who has had a blanket "Ben is innocent" approach. Several times I have made mention of Ben being douchebag off the field. I still stand by that. That GA situation: the truth is probably somewhere in the muddled middle.

My beef is with blanket approaches.
    I dont have to research. I am merely going by the basis of your attempts to oppose me in this regard. There is no fence riding here. My question to you is this. IF You were accussed of rape how would you act? ESPECIALLY the 2nd time. I certainly would NOT remain quiet. Spare me with the "Ben was listening to his attorney". Innocent people do not remain silent while there reputations are being ruined. I cite the Duke Lacrosse team. THOSE BOY'S went down fighting the whole way and do you know why? THEY WERE INNOCENT and they acted like it. Who the hell wants to be called a rapist? Sorry sir, you don't remain quiet under those circumstances. Also, how do you explain the circumstances that IRONICALLY went in Ben's favor? Erased footage, Scrubbed crime scene and Victim out of nowhere wants to drop the charges. She was gungho to go to the cops and then 2 weeks later had a change of heart? Not even the HINT of a civil suit either. Smell like some money exchanged hands to you? Can I prove any of this? No sir but I can smell a rat.
    Does this all mean that Ben is guilty? I read the police report and there is NO WAY I'm letting all of that crap be said about me IF it's not true. NO WAY.In my press conference I am addressing all of it. I wont need a note. I will talk from the heart and I would vehemently deny it all. Ben couldnt even look at the camera. IF this was Tom Brady you KNOW you guys would NOT take this stance against me. It is sheer hypocrisy and or Homerism. I randomly selected Smith, Polamalu and Heath because they are squeeky clean and good guys in the community.
    Have you heard the accounts of Ben in our community? I guess EVERYONE is framing tihs guy huh? You add up all of the accounts of this individual and you come up with a guy very CAPABLE of rape. When the SI piece comes out, refute all of the negative stuff about him and then explain to me WHY the local patrons arent saying the same thing about Heath, Polamalu or any other Steeler. WHY Just Ben?
    Ya think maybe the research would give you a better context to interpret my opposition? Just maybe? But that's in keeping with your style - i.e. far reaching conclusions without getting all of the relevant facts. I said research my posts to debunk the implication that I'm a blind Ben homer with cronies. Geeeeeeez! Now that that accusation has been debunked, you just won't say "my bad." You jump to another lily pad of belligerence so you can springboard your agenda.

No, you actually said initially "IN MY OPINION (troy, aaraon, heath) are the ONLY ones ..." You should have said "guys like troy, aaron, heath ... are exempt." This is again in keeping with the lily pad tactics.

That being said, you have some very good points about the night of the incident and evidence missing. I'm not very happy about that. However, there is reasonable doubt still. Any of a number of reasonable scenario explanations could account for some of that.