Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

[quote="HeHateMe"]I'll let it go when Ben is off of the Steelers.

So your whole approach in this forum is to preach about getting rid of Big Ben.

I think that right there is banning worthy. Cause noone here is gonna want to deal with you belly aching none stop about this.

Legend

User Info Menu

wow, i'm shocked!

you started a thread about Ben Roethlisberger, QB of the Pittsburgh Steelers?

so tell us again how you feel about Ben, a lot of us are still very unclear about how you feel...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Maybe I'm way off base because I'm new to the forums, but I think the most effective strategy to shut him up is not to respond to him? I imagine these angry responses are exactly what he is looking for.
    Some people subscribe to a permanent stasis of wishful thinking. They like to believe the world is made of marshmallows and filled with butterflies. I don't.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pahn711
    Maybe I'm way off base because I'm new to the forums, but I think the most effective strategy to shut him up is not to respond to him? I imagine these angry responses are exactly what he is looking for.
    Perhaps he just needs a hug.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

For the record, I prefer trolls that are both more intelligent and more interesting. This monomaniac is just insipidly boring.

And the "ignore" thing never works because there is always at least one person that feels they can talk sense to the trolls.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Guilty as charged.

HeHateMe

Quote Originally Posted by aggiebones
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    I'll let it go when Ben is off of the Steelers.

So your whole approach in this forum is to preach about getting rid of Big Ben.

I think that right there is banning worthy. Cause noone here is gonna want to deal with you belly aching none stop about this.
    "I WANT YOU BANNED" "I WANT YOU BANNED" "I WANT YOU BANNED" "I WANT YOU BANNED" LOL

HeHateMe

"DON'T TALK ABOUT BEN" "DON'T TALK ABOUT BEN"
    Why you guys get mad about what I post is a mystery to me. I could care less what you post in opposition to me. Why is that? Oh probably because I have TRUTH on my side and you guys don't. Generally, people don't like the Truth. I think that applies here.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Give it a break please!!! This is so old!!! I understand your position but to repeat it every day over and over is just rediculous!!! We know how you feel, please move on!!!

<a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

HeHateMe

What's the problem? Why are you upset? You said on another thread that you agree. I cant tell. You see VERY agitated. This is AMERICA, people can say what they want. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO