Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

  1. #41
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,272

    Re: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    What's the problem? Why are you upset? You said on another thread that you agree. I cant tell. You see VERY agitated. This is AMERICA, people can say what they want. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    It's just old man!!! It's really just old!! This is all that we have heard forever and ever and ever!!! Move on....there is nothing you or I or anyone else on this board can do about the situation! It's just tired man!!!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

  2. #42
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

    Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteel
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    What's the problem? Why are you upset? You said on another thread that you agree. I cant tell. You see VERY agitated. This is AMERICA, people can say what they want. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    It's just old man!!! It's really just old!! This is all that we have heard forever and ever and ever!!! Move on....there is nothing you or I or anyone else on this board can do about the situation! It's just tired man!!!
    Hint: Dont read it. Simple

  3. #43
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    PEOPLE SHOULDN'T GET UPSET WHEN I POST THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND SPAM DIFFERENT THINGS WITH THE SAME DIATRIBE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN...I MEAN IT HAS TO BE MY "POINT" THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH NOT THE FACT THAT I'M OBSESSIVELY SPAMMING THE BOARD WITH THE EXACT SAME POINT WHICH COULD BE SUMMED UP IN ONE SENTENCE...



    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  4. #44
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    PEOPLE SHOULDN'T GET UPSET WHEN I POST THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND SPAM DIFFERENT THINGS WITH THE SAME DIATRIBE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN...I MEAN IT HAS TO BE MY "POINT" THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH NOT THE FACT THAT I'M OBSESSIVELY SPAMMING THE BOARD WITH THE EXACT SAME POINT WHICH COULD BE SUMMED UP IN ONE SENTENCE...



    PROVE I'm posting the EXACT same thing. Do you know the definition of spamming? PROVE IT.

  5. #45
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    DERP
    See, you did it again!!!1 WTF!!1
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  6. #46
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

    TRANSLATION? "I can't"
    LOL

  7. #47
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    DERP
    See, you did it again!!!1 WTF!!1
    Dude, you've already "DERPED" your way through however many posts you have. Any blind man can see that you've derped before and are derping now. I mean, it's in plain black and gold right in front of you: "DERP".

    What more proof do you need?
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  8. #48
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

    Derp Derp. I like that! I think I will use it.

  9. #49

    Re: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

    The derp is strong with this one!

  10. #50
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Derp Derp. I like that! I think I will use it.
    Seriously! Just stop typing the same "point" over and over again and instead just type "DERP DERP DERP" repeatedly. You might as well. It's pretty much the exact same thing you're saying and everyone will get the same substance from it.

    Keep on derpin' braugh.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •