Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

Re: Big Ben Is Not The Victim The Steelers Are

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Someone is dying to get banned. Can I suggest a HeHateMe rule to be added to our banning criteria?
    "Ignore" function works great.
    I have my own ignore function built in to my DNA and HeHateMe has even suggested using it..."If you don't like my posting or posting style, then don't respond."

Unfortunately, using that methodology can prematurely end a thread, but I'd rather that than me doing this over and over, when you stop it feels good.

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Someone is dying to get banned. Can I suggest a HeHateMe rule to be added to our banning criteria?
    "Ignore" function works great.
    Until someone quotes him.

HeHateMe

So what's the criteria for a messaga board? IF you talk about Ben too much you should be banned? LOL Blame Ben for the PRIMO material. Funny you guys are siding with BEN over the STEELERS. Sorry, the Steelers are the victims.

HeHateMe

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy
    Not sure how you ban the guy over this post.....I know it goes deeper than this one post, but if he is to be banned it would have to be a post that is worthy of being banned. (although the owner of the site can ban anyone for no reason as well)

Not sure why I responded to this, because I could care less if he is banned or not....maybe that's my point.
    They want me banned because I continue to use the material that Ben provides for me to use. They don't like ANYONE to continuously talk bad about Ben so therefore he/she should be banned. So ESPN, SI, FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN should all be banned or boycotted by that logic. Wonder why all those outlets aren't reporting stories on Heath, Polamalu or Aaron Smith. Why are they picking on Ben? Poor Ben.

HeHateMe

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Due to Bens bad decision making he has put all of his teammates and organization in a precarious situation. If you get two rape allegations in one year, thats no coincidence. Ben has been far from a choir boy and in my opinion the ONLY Steelers who deserve the benefit of the doubt after TWO rape allegations are - 1. Troy Polamalu 2. Aaron Smith 3. Heath Miller.
    I know Hines hasn't been in any trouble but I don't know if I could give him the benefit of the doubt with two allegations.
    Aren't that and that in contradiction to one another. Unless you are saying that Troy, Aaron, and Heath are exempt from the "two in one year" corollary based on some arbitrary criteria.

And, yes, the two allegations could be no coincidence. The first one is a pretty clear case of a delusional chick looking for a pay-day. The second one could easily be leveraging the first one to advantage. Exactly. No coincidence. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Just make sure it's the right type of smoke.
    Of course. You could have footage of Ben ripping off panties and you and your cronies would search for an excuse. You guys are dellusional. You act like women groupies to be honest. I mean the only person who should defend Ben like you guys do it, his mother.
    Mrs. Rothlesberger??????

the ONLY Steelers who deserve the benefit of the doubt after TWO rape allegations are - 1. Troy Polamalu 2. Aaron Smith 3. Heath Miller.

That's some great reasoning right there. Let me pick 3 random players.

I think Ryan Mundy , Chris Hoke and Mewelde Moore deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Pro Bowler

Due to Bens bad decision making he has put all of his teammates and organization in a precarious situation. If you get two rape allegations in one year, thats no coincidence. Ben has been far from a choir boy and in my opinion the ONLY Steelers who deserve the benefit of the doubt after TWO rape allegations are - 1. Troy Polamalu 2. Aaron Smith 3. Heath Miller.
    I know Hines hasn't been in any trouble but I don't know if I could give him the benefit of the doubt with two allegations.
    Aren't that and that in contradiction to one another. Unless you are saying that Troy, Aaron, and Heath are exempt from the "two in one year" corollary based on some arbitrary criteria.

And, yes, the two allegations could be no coincidence. The first one is a pretty clear case of a delusional chick looking for a pay-day. The second one could easily be leveraging the first one to advantage. Exactly. No coincidence. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Just make sure it's the right type of smoke.
    Of course. You could have footage of Ben ripping off panties and you and your cronies would search for an excuse. You guys are dellusional. You act like women groupies to be honest. I mean the only person who should defend Ben like you guys do it, his mother.
    Mrs. Rothlesberger??????
    Search my posts. You'll see I have been very critical of Ben for this whole thing. My point in replying to you is that you don't seem to want to consider the other side of the coin when it comes to your viewpoint. I simply put forth a reasonable scenario that could debunk your blanket "no coincidence" genius.

You still didn't explain why Troy, Aaron, and Heath are exempt from the "2 allegations in a year rule." Is there a reset on Day 365 for that "rule?"

Me and my cronies? You are seriously reaching now. In fact, do some searching and you'll see that I have duked it out with a poster named JAR who has had a blanket "Ben is innocent" approach. Several times I have made mention of Ben being douchebag off the field. I still stand by that. That GA situation: the truth is probably somewhere in the muddled middle.

My beef is with blanket approaches.

HeHateMe

Quote Originally Posted by rodisgod
    the ONLY Steelers who deserve the benefit of the doubt after TWO rape allegations are - 1. Troy Polamalu 2. Aaron Smith 3. Heath Miller.

I think Ryan Mundy , Chris Hoke and Mewelde Moore deserve the benefit of the doubt.
    Perhaps

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by rodisgod

Well, he did pick 3 top performers. You know, cause high performance on the field exempts you from the "2 allegations in a year" rule.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Mrs. Rothlesberger??????
    Ben's mother died when he was 8 years old. You stay classy, HeHateMe.