Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderator(s)?

Starter

User Info Menu

Moderator(s)?

Why are you allowing a troll to take over this forum?

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Moderator(s)?

If you notice any instances of anyone breaking the rules that have been established in our Code of Conduct, feel free to report it.

At this point, I have not noticed any behaviors which violate the terms of the Code of Conduct myself...other than the occassional banning of spammers who try to use our subforums to try to sell their crap...so there are no actions to be taken that I am aware of (although I've been away from the board this weekend...the weather in the Northeast has been too nice...so the vast majority of the first page of this board has new unread messages that I haven't seen yet).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Fair enough.

I'll be back once the troll is banned.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Dude's not a troll ... quite yet. But he is a hater.

teeceemadison reborn?
    kaopectate with a new schtick?

:P

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility

teeceemadison reborn?

Who is cruzer referring to?

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

HEHATEME should be HEHATESBEN.

Starter

User Info Menu

teeceemadison reborn?

.....or "Ryan Leaf" perhaps?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon

teeceemadison reborn?

Pappy

HeHateMe

See, I understand the mods issues with this sort of thing. The guy is obviously here to troll. His posts are merely for his entertainment and not ours. But, he hasn't broken any rules. When you don't have specific rules for banning criteria you have people making subjective calls. When I was a mod here that didn't go over so well...people complained about that as well. You can't have it both ways. You either have a situation where members feel others are being banned inappropriately or are allowed to stay despite their trolling.
    Trolls are people too.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn

teeceemadison reborn?

Pappy

HeHateMe

See, I understand the mods issues with this sort of thing. The guy is obviously here to troll. His posts are merely for his entertainment and not ours. But, he hasn't broken any rules. When you don't have specific rules for banning criteria you have people making subjective calls. When I was a mod here that didn't go over so well...people complained about that as well. You can't have it both ways. You either have a situation where members feel others are being banned inappropriately or are allowed to stay despite their trolling.
    I haven't read all of his posts... but it is clear his intent is to stir the pot. His screen name indicates as much.

Some people get bent out of shape just because others don't see their views.

I think that is what makes the message board enjoyable. If we all agreed - then we could wrap it up with a quick...

"well that was easy. I guess will solve world hunger next..."

and be done with it-

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn

teeceemadison reborn?

Pappy

HeHateMe

i'm a big believer in the "greater good" theory...why should one troll be allowed to ruin it for everybody else?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha