Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Hangover...

Backup

User Info Menu

The Hangover...

[url="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1169185/index.htm"]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/ ... /index.htm[/url]

This is exactly why I haven't been posting any threads for the last 6-months.

JD
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: The Hangover...

So you hate Ben? or the Steelers for the way they handled this?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

ya don't get hangobers if ya neba sober up...uhhhhhhhhhhh.....makeitadoubleeee

Legend

User Info Menu

I've been tossing and turning for 6 months wondering where you've been......the world makes sense again!
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    So you hate Ben? or the Steelers for the way they handled this?
    No I don't hate Ben, I just hate all the negative stuff surrounding his stupid decisions,
    and his apparent attitude problem.

We all should be talking about the up-coming season, a play-off run, and contending
    for another SB.

It's like getting punched in the stomach....I still haven't been able to catch my breath
    yet...

As far as the Steelers handling the situation, I think they did the best they could do under the circumstances. Trading/Releasing Ben would not have been something
    I would have liked, but I have and will most always agree with what the organization
    does. I will live and die as a Steelers fanatic, with or without ANY player.

I just want the season to start!!!!!!!!!!

JD

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy
    I've been tossing and turning for 6 months wondering where you've been......the world makes sense again!
    Yeh, I know you and alot of others on this board have been worried about where I've been....

Just laying low, reading the posts everyday, and patiently waiting to "go off"
    like the JDSteeler you all know and love.....

My first post of the new year has been made, and here's to many more to keep everyone
    entertained until training camp.

JD

Legend

User Info Menu

have you sent back "the spoon" to the rooney's

like others have sent back their #7 jerseys

Legend

User Info Menu

Okay, let me get this straight...

You hate all the negative stuff surrounding Ben's stupid decisions and his apparent attitude problem, and believe that we should be talking about the upcoming season, a play-off run, contending for another Super Bowl, etc., and yet your first post back after 6 months off is to link to "piling on" article by Sports Illustrated that reads like mudslinging political campaign ads (and has already been discussed on this board)?

If you hadn't noticed, we had been moving all of these Ben topics that aren't directly related to Steeler football, and putting them in the "Around the NFL" subforum, but no one has posted over there in over a month (check it out...last post was April 21). We've all moved on and are talking about OTA's, the draft picks, roster predictions, etc. instead. No one (except for our friendly neighborhood Rod Smart wannabe) is talking about the Ben situation any more.

If you were really sick of Ben discussions and wanted to talk football, you should have started off posted in one of the OTA threads instead of rehashing more Ben drama.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Okay, let me get this straight...

You hate all the negative stuff surrounding Ben's stupid decisions and his apparent attitude problem, and believe that we should be talking about the upcoming season, a play-off run, contending for another Super Bowl, etc., and yet your first post back after 6 months off is to link to "piling on" article by Sports Illustrated that reads like mudslinging political campaign ads (and has already been discussed on this board)?

If you hadn't noticed, we had been moving all of these Ben topics that aren't directly related to Steeler football, and putting them in the "Around the NFL" subforum, but no one has posted over there in over a month (check it out...last post was April 21). We've all moved on and are talking about OTA's, the draft picks, roster predictions, etc. instead. No one (except for our friendly neighborhood Rod Smart wannabe) is talking about the Ben situation any more.

If you were really sick of Ben discussions and wanted to talk football, you should have started off posted in one of the OTA threads instead of rehashing more Ben drama.

just like Joe Starkey who just wrote an article today about Ben entitled "No More Ben Stories"...somewhat ironic, don't you think?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER
    have you sent back "the spoon" to the rooney's

like others have sent back their #7 jerseys
    No I haven't sent the "Fork" back, but I've relocated it...

JD